- Title: HTC One S
- Listed: 01/24/2013 2:25 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 BlackBean 7
You must be logged for ROM download.
2275 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
ROM HTC One S – ROM Android 4.2.1 BlackBean 7
BlackBean 7 Key Features:
- Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
- Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
- Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
- Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
- Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
- LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
- Full customized Mms app (baked)
- Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
- Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
- All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
- Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
- Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation
Install ROM :
Connect your HTC One S to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded zip file to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any file.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Boot into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Down and Power button together to boot into HBOOT menu, from there select Recovery [use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select].
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the baked_ville_blackbean-7.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose gappsinverted-jb-20130118-signed.zip instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 ROM. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Donate with PayPal
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM