1665 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L13
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop OS
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B115
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Malaysia
- Date: 16.11.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Code: 05013FNR
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: CRR-UL00_C470B115_Firmware_Southern_Pacific_Region_Channel-Others_Android_5.0_EMUI_3.1_05013FNR.zip
The firmware package already contains the update instructions, but here’s a general outline of the steps you’ll be following.
- Download “CRR-UL00_C470B115_…05013FNR.zip” from above and extract its contents. You’ll get a ‘dload’ folder.
- Connect your Mate S to your PC in file transfer (MTP) mode.
- Using HiSuite or the inbuilt app take a full backup of all your important steps.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder (Step 1) to the main folder of your Mate S’s internal memory or external microSD card.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Go to Menu > Local Update, select the full Update.app package and confirm its installation.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and flash the new firmware.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM