- Title: HUAWEI U9500
- Listed: 06/28/2013 12:33 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
2786 total views, 2 today
ROM Mobile HUAWEI U9500 – ROM Android 4.2.2
• CM10.1 latest update code compiler, except to fix the problem and increasing calls attribution, but without making change in
• In addition to FM radio, each function is normal (FM radio requires kernel kernel add / dev/radio0 device file, be possible to achieve unless Huawei source)
• Fix 0523 edition stop running when taking photos in gallery problem
• Provide full-featured EMUI camera / gallery packs, camera / special effects / camera / video playback are normal. Has been renamed EMUI cameras and EMUI gallery, camera comes with CM coexistence gallery
• Integrated come and go electric attribution, phone number displayed in the following line (dial-up or start the first time after a few seconds delay when a call to initialize attribution to the database)
• Restore CM10.1 call blacklist, support wildcards
• Restore CM10.1 flip behavioral function when a call, you can choose off the ringer or reject a call
• Default use an external memory card. MTP to increase access to the memory directory capabilities. You can enable the SD card U disk mode
• Provide internal / external storage packs. (Built-in memory can not be used as the default storage U disk mode, can be accessed via MTP memory and SD card)
Gapps not Include – Not rooted
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery [recovery mode key combination]. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option.
Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the cm-10.1-20130621-UNOFFICIAL-front.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM CM10.1 The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
ROOT: With Eroot.exe
1. First, to ensure that the driver has been installed on your computer.
2. Enable USB debugging
3. Phone connected to the computer, run Eroot, after a few minutes you can connect successfully(Usually not more than 10 seconds).
4. Click a button Root, the software will automatically find the right solution and perform root. In this process, no need to do anything on computer or mobile phone.
5.Root successful, you will find ”Superuser” application in your phone, then you can pass the application to the phone on the application for authorization.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM