- Device: Huawei Watch
- OS: Android Wear v1.3
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: LCB43B
- Region: Europe
- Country: Germany
- Date: 27.11.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Incremental (delta) OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
- You should have ADB, Fastboot and Huawei USB drivers installed on your PC. You can use the minimal ADB toolkit too.
- Download the OTA package ‘update.zip’ from above and place it in the same folder as ADB.
- Connect your watch with the computer. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on the watch in developer options.
- Now open a command window in the ADB folder (Shift + RMB > Open command window here).
- Execute this command to verify the USB connection: adb devices
- Now reboot into fastboot mode: adb reboot bootloader
- When your watch reboots into the bootloader, enter the recovery and select the sideload option.
- Finally execute this command to push the update: adb sideload update.zip
- ile Name: Update.zip
Driver adb minimal fastboot
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM