- Title: IMEI FIX ALL MTK
- Listed: 05/23/2015 6:44 pm
- ROM Version: 5.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
9020 total views, 1 today
4 Total favorites
TRY THIS FIRST
1) open dialer and type *#*#3646633#*#* this code will take you to engineering mode
2) now select "GPRS" and write IMEI —- THANKS TO xyko87
THIS WILL RESTORE IMEI AND REMOVE NO SERVICE ON DOOGEE PHONES ON LOLLIPOP 5.0
1. ALL MTK DRIVERS:
2. ANDROID CDC DRIVER:
3: MAUI META
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Connect to Maui META
1. Extract and install Maui META Software. Do not launch the program yet.
2. Switch your phone on and connect it to your PC. Install mtk Drivers.
3. Disconnect your phone and turn it off.
4. Keeping Device Manager open and visible in the background, locate MauiMETA Program and Run as Administrator.
5. Click on Options in the menu bar, and select “Connect Smart phone into META mode”
6. Click on Reconnect. Maui META will now ask you to “Please connect cable to target and then power on”.
7. Connect your phone to the PC, but DO NOT turn it on. Maui META will trigger the power up sequence. You should hear about 2 connect-disconnect sequence sounds from your PC.
a. During the first connection to Maui META, your phone will boot partially while CDC VCOM Drivers are installed automatically. Wait for it to finish.
IF CDC DRIVER DOES NOT INSTALL AUTOMATICALLY:::
GO TO DEVICE MANAGER
–RIGHT CLICK THE DRIVER
–PICK FROM A LIST OF DRIVERS ON MY COMPUTER
– HAVE DISK
–BROWSE FOR DRIVER AND IT WILL INSTALL
b. After successful installation, you should see “Gadget CDC VCOM Driver (COMxx)” in Device Manager.
c. Even if the installation was successful, Maui META may still be unable to connect to your phone. If this is the case, close Maui META and disconnect your phone. Shut your phone off manually.
d. Run Maui META as administrator again and repeat step 5 to 7 and proceed to step 8.
8. Check if the connection was successful.
It is successful if you see the following:
Your phone will appear in Device Manager as a Gadget CDC VCOM Driver (COMxx)
Maui META indicates “Connected with Target” and shows your RF chip versions
Your phone shows a static boot logo
If the connection was successful, proceed to step 9. However, f your phone shows as a MediaTek Preloader in Device Manager, or if your phone starts charging via USB, follow the steps below.
a. Go to Device Manager, highlight your phone in the list and right-click on it. Choose to update drivers manually, then point to this folder: (D:…MTK_USB_ADB_UltimateAll MTK USB Driver 2014 Properties)
b. Disconnect your phone, and repeat steps 5 to 8.
c. If you are continuously returning to these sub-steps, try using a different USB port.
(note: If your phone is not showing in Device Manager at all, uninstall drivers. Download USBdeview software, Run as Administrator, then uninstall your phone’s Device IDs. Restart at step 2.)
9. Once your phone boots into META mode, a Get Version pop up window will appear. Ignore and close this window.
From here, there are two possible methods to go through. If the Update Parameter does not work (i.e. no successful flash message), do method B.2
B.2 IMEI Download
B.2.1. In the main Maui META window, click on the drop down menu and select IMEI Download.
B.2.2 Click on “Change NVRAM Database” and select the NVRAM Database file that is compatible with your current ROM version. Click Open.
DOOGEE INCLUDES DATABASE FILE FOR YOUR VERSION IN ROM FOLDER/ CALIBRATION THEN ANOTHER FOLDER WITH RANDOM NAME/ FILE NAME IS BPLG****
B.2.3. In the SIM1 tab, type in the IMEI for SIM1. (Note: the last number of the IMEI goes into the checksum box.)
B.2.4. Click on SIM2 tab, and enter the IMEI for SIM2.
(If you are restoring a backup, select “Load From File” and select the appropriate .ini file. You only need to load this once for both IMEI numbers.)
B.2.5. Click on “Download to Flash”. Check the bottom of the window to see if the flash was successful.
Exiting META Mode
1. Close all pop-up windows.
2. Click on Disconnect, you should see a message saying “Please Standby”
3. Wait for Gadget CDC VCOM Driver to disappear from Device Manager List.
4. Wait for your phone to shutdown and enter charging mode.
5. Close Maui META and disconnect your phone.
You may now reboot your phone and check via *#66# and *#06# if you now have a valid Serial Number and IMEI Numbers.
Donate with PayPal to robert903
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM