- Title: iOCEAN X7 Elite
- Listed: 07/13/2013 1:20 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
19030 total views, 2 today
21 Total favorites
ROM Mobile iOCEAN X7 Elite – ROM Android 4.2.1
Update Official iOCEAN X7 Elite Version: X7_3.0_13_ 20130705-174504
1, system optimization
ROM Install Just For Update : with Flashtool (you download file iOCEAN X7 Elite FL )
Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
And green circles display
You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
ROM Install : with update on sd card (you download file iOCEAN X7 Elite SD )
Card brush, set the software package two files into the T card root directory, as shown below:
(1) upgrade package: update.zip
(2) AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBANLc2NCufBz0lBUupztiXI7rUnhY3bOojTMmGD0SR68e8kK00EM5n0ghfpaDxayZD.zip Folder
- Enter the interface as shown below, click on the system upgrade interface shown in the figure appears, click on the down arrow to the right, appearing in interface begins upgrade
Official ROM iOCEAN X7 Elite Version: X7_322_3.0 20130618-205117
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM