- Title: Samsung Galaxy J1 ( SM-J100H )
- Listed: 01/23/2016 7:09 pm
- ROM Version: kitkat
You must be logged for ROM download.
10708 total views, 14 today
17 Total favorites
3727 Total downloads
This is the Firmware for Samsung Galaxy J1 (J100H) with usb drivers and Odin (flashing tool)
How to Flash
- Once the download is complete extract to your Drive.
1. Install J1 usb driver / Make sure the driver is installed & running Odin ( flashing Tool ).
2. Then create samsung SM-J100H j1 in the position in a way Downloading Mode, Turn off your smartphone, press the volume DOWN + Home + Power buttons simultaneously, Continue by pressing Volume UP to get to the download mode.
3. After that connect the Usb cable samsung SM-J100H j1 you to cpu / laptop if your device is recognized it will exit this display in Odin, with a sign in blue.
4. If you are connected, click the "PDA" and locate the firmware file that you already estrakt. and make sure the "auto-reboot" and "f. reset time" is checked.
5. If you are sure everything is correct, proceed by clicking the Start button, and wait until the flashing process is completed.
- when the process is complete, it will say "PASS" in the green box and the phone will automatically restart.
Donate with PayPal to idu
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM