- Title: Jiayu G3 Canvas JB 4.2 Emir
- Listed: 12/02/2014 4:54 am
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
17376 total views, 3 today
This is the best ASOP 4.2 ROM as of yet! If you have tried my previous ROM, Jiayu G3 4.2 Emir, http://www.needrom.com/download/jiayu-g3-jb-4-2-emir/, and liked it, you should absolutely give this one a try !!
It has been edited thoroughly, removing most, if not all bugs from the original moder of this ported Zopo ROM. Thx to Haiduong to have customised it this way & to FlickAir for bringing this.
I have odexed the ROM completely with the latest odexing script, promising better speed, operations and power usage. Boot time takes around 20 seconds. Battery life is excellent.
- Contain only usefull apps, customised.
- Loopysmoothness, tweaked for Opera Mini, Xplore, Xperia keyboard, iOS7 launcher, iQuran and usual system processes
- KickAssKernerliser for better memory management and battery life
- 250Mhz frequency when charging and when phone is on standby even with hog resource apps running
- Updated build.prop for better system management
- Xperia keyborad with dozen language libs, iOS7 launcher, Xposed, Xui, GravityBox
- Middle clock, colored status bar, fancy tiles & Xperia animations/transitions
- Jiayu boot logo and Google Nexus boot animation with support for multiple OS boots
- Bravia Engine v3 (optional), smoother operations, movies, image viewing
1. Flash JiayuG3_Canvas_Emir.zip
2. Flash Updated UpgradePackage_Emir.zip
3. Flash BraviaEngine_Emir.zip (optional)
4. Boot system
* NOTE (A): Flashing process will wipe your /data and /system partitions. So make necessary backups of contacts, sms etc
* NOTE (B): See update
17 OCT 2014 UPDATE : Snappier system
- Flash Updated UpgradePackage
- Flash Bravia Engine again after flashing Updated UpgradePackage (if you are using Bravia Engine)
SOME MORE ABOUT MY ROM
- Logs: sqlite, zipalign, init.d test and kernel tweaks are logged in root of /data partition
- Boost: if your system lags after some time (your RAM keeps decreasing), no need to reboot, adrenaline boost your device
01 DEC 2013 UPDATED FINAL UPDATE : Even better
- Updated build.prop & init.d tweaks
- Edited boot.img (kennel) for faster, lighter, smoother experience and better internet. I corrected some codings, disabled log, changed DNS, hosts and some more
- Changed TCP congestion to westwood for faster internet and some more kernel values.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM