- Title: [Kernel] Jiayu S3 – DragonDevil
- Listed: 05/21/2015 4:01 pm
- ROM Version: 0.3.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
8710 total views, 1 today
5 Total favorites
393 Total downloads
Just browsing around and find this kernel in a German forum….
Neither I, Jiayu_ba or the Jiayu Germany GmbH are liable for any damage that may be caused by the use of information contained herein, produced.
FROM ORIGINAL THREAD:
Of course I have the tested, and my phone still works thanks at this point to my friend superdragonpt ( superdragonpt – Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor – Lisbon, Portugal – XDA Forum ), which has contributed more than half to the current kernel. I would like to emphasize at this point again that it charge the phone from us ( Jiayu Germany – The official German online shop ). was made available to exactly such projects as this to realize here For this reason, the following releases are zunächt exclusively our customers are available. I hope this is understandable. Update (04/05/2015): I have the whole slightly covered, and today I have an app written for the kernel, the only phones works of our Rome. Thus, the kernel remains (for now) accessible to everyone, only to the Kompfort the app to buyers from other shops (for now) without. We will now let's see how this is so accepted, and then decide how to handle the future.The app itself should be self-explanatory If you have questions, just out with it. But now to the kernel itself, changes to the standard kernel:.
- Smartwake / proximity sensor control: The proximity sensor is only briefly to check now activated the status
- ZRAM: the work when (de) compress the swap memory is now spread over up to 8 cores, instead of using only one (much faster)
- ZRAM: As a compression algorithm is now LZ4 instead lzo used because LZ4 is much faster, but almost as good compresses
both ZRAM patches come from Piotr Sarna.
- Noatime and nodiratime as standard mount options
- Interactive + and hotplug governor added (superdragonpt, hotplug might still be a bit unstable)
- Compiler options according to our hardware (Cortex A-53) adjusted (superdragonpt)
- : CFG_SDIO_RX_ENHANCE activated (superdragonpt)
- deactivated testweise ASMP drivers since Core pilot is already in use by default
- I hope I have not forgotten to mention
- Added Smartwake / proximity sensor control
- CPU Tab unlocked (is a little choppy; the tab, not the phone)
Smartwake test .
|This kernel can enable the proximity sensor to prevent accidental wake. The proximity sensor is then to permanently and consumes power. This will perhaps be optimized, but never completely avoid.|
Currently no support in the app (no time ).
For De / activating a 0 or 1 to write to the file. Change is not retained after reboot!
sys / kernel / smartwake_control / check_proximity
- Installed key backlight control.
- JiayuControl_0.2.0. apk (to be able to control the new feature)
| This feature works in the current version of my app on and off. By default it is off. |
Manual can change the value as follows:
echo value> sys / kernel / backlight_control / AlwaysOn
VALUE = 0: Standard 1 = buttons light when the display is on
(? felt) Could use more electricity
- The soft buttons remain at now, as long as the display is on.
| This feature works in the current version does not switch off! |
Please only flash , if you like, that the buttons light up as long as the screen is.
Could (felt?) require more power
- NFC gefixet
- VFS: Reduce Cache (This results in a less frequent use of swap and saves CPU power)
- Enable low bandwith Application Transition (support low bandwith Application Transition animation. For some project HW power does not enough, it can enhance application transition animation FPS, superdragonpt)
- more free memory by disabling unnecessary logging processes (superdragonpt)
- ASMP driver added and aktivert ("Multi-core automatic hotplug support" -distributed individual tasks over multiple cores away or turn off individual cores, superdragonpt)
- Vibration driver optimizes (Vibration duration adjustable)
| Thunder Quake Engine – V.2.0|
Supported values: 9-100
Default: 25 use: in a terminal window ( adb shell or Terminal app from the Play goals) enter: su echo your value of> / sys / kernel / thunderquake_engine / Duration
Changes of first publication:
- Improved memory management
- Battery life only every check 15sec, held every 10 sec
- Activated "Enhance Hardware Composer" option
- ExFAT support (not yet complete)
- unnecessary logging removed (for better battery performance)
- Thunder Quake engine (from VarunChitre15, I ported for Jiayu (s3)
| Thunder Quake engine – Vibration strength control|
Supported values: 0-7
Default value: 6 use: in a terminal window ( adb shell or Terminal app from the Play goals) enter: su echo your value of> / sys / kernel / thunderquake_engine / Level
Donate with PayPal to rdcosta
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM