King Rom 3.0 Evolution
This is the version to install from CWM recovery
valid for all models of Star N9500 MTK6589
The problem with Lcd and Camera drivers will never be a problem.
First in the world I solved the problem.
You only need to know before installing what is the combination of Lcd driver – Camera of your mobile phone. Know that during the setup wizard, the installer will ask you what is your driver combination.
Links to everything that is required for proper installation can be found in the following paragraphs.
An introduction is due
If you are looking for fluidity and speed, if you want a gps fix in a few seconds, if you want a wi fi stable and fast, if you want the best performance from your phone, then download it, this is your Rom!!
Features of the King Rom 3.0 Evolution
* Kernel (boot.img) modified with real support init.d
* ClockworkMod Recovery already installed on restart
* Zipalign at every boot
* Sqlite optimization at every boot
* Smoother and faster
* Absolutely minimal app in the system
* Extremely stable
* Improved from stock in every aspect
* New Boot Animation
* New Logo.bin
* Build.prop optimized
* Gps.conf optimized
* Gps engaging the satellites in a few seconds
* Hosts file modified
* Scripts and Tweaks listed in the following section.
* Changed several system app (Launcher, Internet Browser, Audio Player, Calendar, Calculator, Email, File Manager, Sound Recorder, Torch) and replace them with other extremely more efficient.
* Added a package Sony Media reworked for this device that optimizes beyond imagination every aspect of multimedia (see specifications below):
Features SONY Media Tweaks:
* Clear Audio+
* Clear Bass
* Clear Stereo
* Dynamic Normalizer
* ClearPhase(Actived by default)
* xLoud(Actived by default)
* Surround Sound VPT
* Bravia Engine 2/X-Reality for Photo & Movies
* And many more
List of the improvements practiced:
* New Wifi connect speed tweak
* Allow Dalvik to use JIT Compiler
* Enable Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband
* Better Flashlight intensity & camera-flash quality
* Overall improved performance and battery life
* Increased sensitivity of the touchscreen
* Less RAM usage through the Zipalign at every boot
* Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard use of *.db files and faster database access.
* Faster access to the disk through remount script
* Improved network throughput using TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
* Less lags through LMK and VM Tweaks Tweak
* Extremely improved the speed of read/write of sdcard
* Cache cleaned up automatically on every boot
* Navigation faster internet (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN).
* Compression and decompression of the web site for a lower use of data and surfing more fluent
* Increased the power of the network signal so as not to have fallen during phone calls
* Faster Download from Android Market/Google Play (all versions)
* No more sudden disconnections while you surf the Internet
* Audio Improvements in all (speaker, sound quality, etc.)
* Improved quality photos via the Sony Bravia Engine technology
* Introduced a host of other improvements, but it is not possible to list them all…
Scripts & Tweaks
After careful selection and long and patient work, in order to adapt to this device and delete all the conflicts I could insert different and will list only the main ones:
* Adrenaline Engine
* Loopy Smothness
* Geeky Engine
* CosmisTweak LightSpeed
Introduction to the installation of the King Rom 3.0 Evolution
Before installing the Rom you need to make a backup of your device in case something goes wrong. Do it with MTKDroidTools flashabile with FlashTool.
Those who have already installed the recovery Cwm they can make a second directly from recovery.
For the first, here is a guide to the procedure of backup, for the latest version of MTKDroidTools and drivers necessary for the proper use of the application Backup with MtkDroidTool
Just this already, but if you want here is the guide for the second procedure to install the modified recovery Cwm How to install Cwm recovery
Installing the King Rom 3.0 Evolution
Before installing the Rom is necessary that you know what version of drivers Lcd and Camera is on your device, because the installation with incompatible drivers would inevitably lead the phone to the brick. During the installation process, my Touch Installer you will propose different combinations of drivers Lcd and Camera. Simply indicate which is the your, and the installer will continue its task.
If you do not know what is the drivers combination of your device, you can check it through this easy steps:
* Open the numeric keypad of the phone (as if you have to dial a phone number)
* Enter the combination * # * # 116 # * # *
* A window will open which among the many things listed, will also present the version of your Camera and Lcd drivers.
If this procedure does not work (does not work on all versions of this device) then you just enter in "Factory Mode":
* Turn off your phone
* Holding down the volume down button (be careful! Volume -), press the power
* As soon as the phone is starting, you can leave the power button whilst continuing to hold down the volume button -
* It will open a window with the words "factory mode" followed by one with various items
* You can leave the volume button
* Now the volume button will need for scroll through the menu items
* Go to "version" and enter by pressing the home button (middle bottom)
* Now between the various items that appear on the screen there will also be those of your Camera and LCD drivers (if you do not see scroll with the volume key that are below)
* Note the type of Lcd drivers and the type of Camera Subsense driver
Now we are ready to install the King Rom
You may have already downloaded the zip file from the link above and copied the zip file in SD card.
Restart your device in Cwm recovery and make a backup of your device.
Then always from Cwm perform a full wipe:
-> Wipe data / factory reset
-> Wipe cache partition
-> Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
-> Advanced -> Wipe Battery Stats
-> Mounts and storage -> format system
-> Mounts and storage -> format EMMC
to make sure you have no problems!
You are ready to install the King Rom from Cwm with the usual:
-> Install zip from sdcard.
Will start the installation process with the touch controls. Be guided by the Touch Installer and when will be asked what is yours drivers combination, simply indicate which is the your from those listed, and the installer will complete the installation.
At the end of this at the request of the installer confirm that you want to reboot into CWM recovery and from here again:
-> Wipe cache partition
-> Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
Reboot and enjoy your new King Rom!
N.B. If after installation you notice that the signal of the sim is poor or absent it means that you have to put a different baseband. Simply install one of these patches, prepared by the user freedgt. They are. Zip file to install via cwm recovery. It is a procedure for a few seconds. It is not possible to know first what is the best for vs device, in the worst case you'll have to try them all, and take what will seem to respond better to the radio signal in your area, and your operator.
Here are the links:
Which author of this Rom decline any liability for whatever may happen to Vs device as a result of the flash itself.
If you are afraid, then don't install anything and you will sleep peacefully the night, otherwise you do it at your own risk!
In any case, just do a Nandroid backup before installing anything and every problem should be averted.
Resolution of any problems after the installation of the Rom
I invite everyone to make a backup.
Only if you have done the backup and you are able to restore the device then you can write me relatively few bugs in the rom or any other problem.
So ATTENTION! … You did not do a Nandroid backup? … You are not able to restore the device? … Well, do not write to me, because I will not answer to you!!
Enjoy my work. It's really powerful and optimized. Enjoy!!
I have put, too, the link to the CRT recovery version 2.1, which I made for this device. It 's a good recovery full touch. The features in this link http://www.needrom.com/mobile/carliv-recovery-touch-2-1/
P.S. I'm Italian and sorry if I have not written in good English
Donate with PayPal to Daniela