- Title: King Rom Evolution
- Listed: 11/09/2013 2:10 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
7761 total views, 1 today
1187 Total downloads
Complete firmware to be installed via FlashTool and valid for all models of Haipai I9389.
Links to everything that is required for proper installation can be found in the following paragraphs.
If you are looking for fluidity and speed, if you want a gps fix in a few seconds, if you want a wi fi stable and fast, if you want the best performance from your phone, then download it, this is your Rom!!
- Kernel (boot.img) modified with real support init.d
- ClockworkMod Recovery already installed on restart
- Zipalign at every boot
- Sqlite optimization at every boot
- Smoother and faster
- Absolutely minimal app in the system
- Extremely stable
- Improved from stock in every aspect
- New Boot Animation
- New Logo.bin
- Build.prop optimized
- Gps.conf optimized
- Gps engaging the satellites in a few seconds
- Hosts file modified
- Scripts and Tweaks listed in the following section.
- Changed several system app (Launcher, Internet Browser, Audio Player, Calendar, Calculator, Email, File Manager, Sound Recorder, Torch) and replace them with other extremely more efficient.
- Added a package Sony Media reworked for this device that optimizes beyond imagination every aspect of multimedia (see specifications below):
- Clear Audio+
- Clear Bass
- Clear Stereo
- Dynamic Normalizer
- ClearPhase(Actived by default)
- xLoud(Actived by default)
- Surround Sound VPT
- Bravia Engine 2/X-Reality for Photo & Movies
- And many more
* New Wifi connect speed tweak
* Allow Dalvik to use JIT Compiler
* Enable Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband
* Better Flashlight intensity & camera-flash quality
* Overall improved performance and battery life
* Increased sensitivity of the touchscreen
* Less RAM usage through the Zipalign at every boot
* Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard use of *.db files and faster database access.
* Faster access to the disk through remount script
* Improved network throughput using TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
* Less lags through LMK and VM Tweaks Tweak
* Extremely improved the speed of read/write of sdcard
* Cache cleaned up automatically on every boot
* Navigation faster internet (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN).
* Compression and decompression of the web site for a lower use of data and surfing more fluent
* Increased the power of the network signal so as not to have fallen during phone calls
* Faster Download from Android Market/Google Play (all versions)
* No more sudden disconnections while you surf the Internet
* Audio Improvements in all (speaker, sound quality, etc.)
* Improved quality photos via the Sony Bravia Engine technology
* Introduced a host of other improvements, but it is not possible to list them all…
After careful selection and long and patient work, in order to adapt to this device and delete all the conflicts I could insert different and will list only the main ones:
- Adrenaline Engine
- Loopy Smothness
- Geeky Engine
- CosmisTweak LightSpeed
Before installing the Rom you need to make a backup of your device in case something goes wrong. Do it with MTKDroidTools flashabile with FlashTool.
Those who have already installed the recovery Cwm they can make a second directly from recovery.
For the first, here is a guide to the procedure of backup, for the latest version of MTKDroidTools and drivers necessary for the proper use of the application Backup with MtkDroidTools
Just this already, but if you want here is the guide for the second procedure to install the modified recovery Cwm How to install Cwm recovery
After you have made the backup of your device we can proceed to install the Rom You may have already downloaded the zip file from the link above and unpacked in the position you want into the PC.
- If you've never installed on your pc, download the preloader drivers from here Driver preloader
- Unzip this file and start the installer.
- Now download the latest version of FlashTools from here FlashTool
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice on your PC
- You start Flash_tools.exe with administrator privileges ( right-click on the exe file and from the menu "Run as administrator" )
- In Flashtools click the voice Scatter-loading (top right) and look for the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" into the directory where you unzipped the firmware.
- In flashtool will be lines with the check mark at the beginning, leave a check all lines that have the check mark active
- Click the Download button (or press the F9 key ) , click on yes to any request and connect the phone off and without battery to PC USB cable.
- If everything is ok the phone is recognized and the procedure begins, you will see a red bar and then yellow, advancing at the bottom of flash tools and end of the procedure, you will see a small window with a green circle.
- The procedure is completed . Disconnect the phone from the computer , replace the battery , turn it on and have fun!
I invite everyone to make a backup.
Only if you have done the backup and you are able to restore the device then you can write me relatively few bugs in the rom or any other problem.
So ATTENTION! … You did not do a Nandroid backup? … You are not able to restore the device? … Well, do not write to me, because I will not answer to you!!
Enjoy my work. It's really powerful and optimized. Enjoy!!
I have put, too, the link to the CRT recovery version 2.1, which I made for this device. It 's a good recovery full touch. The features in this link http://www.needrom.com/mobile/recovery-cwm-full-touch/
P.S. I'm Italian and sorry if I have not written in good English
Donate with PayPal to Daniela
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM