- Title: KitKat ROM for ZP780
- Listed: 11/16/2014 2:47 pm
- ROM Version: Kitkat 4.4.2 zp780 20140731-144427
You must be logged for ROM download.
5009 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
Based on ZP780_20140729-173905 and zp780 20140731-144427 Backup
Rooted with Chainfire SuperSU 2.16.
Alternate Nova 3.2 Launcher.
Some root facilities like Mobile Uncle Tools, Battery Calibration…
With Official facebook and Whatsapp clients.
- Extract ZP780_20140731-144427_BaseBinTarget-p1.7z and ZP780_20140731-144427_System-p1.7z
- Extract ZP780_EBR_2,1_KK.7z if you like 2,1 GB data.
- Extract ZP780_TWRP_188.8.131.52_KK_by_SevenMaxs.7z if you like alternate recovery.
- Flash with v5 flashtool.
- Select a the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Options->Options>,Download>select DA DL All with Checksum
- choose Firmware Update mode (Not Download Only)
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- Press "Download"
- Put the battery in again
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- Install the VCOM Driver if you don't do this before.
- The flash process will start. Wait for green circle.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
W!DWR: I found a lot of problems with Titanium Backup and this rom.
It seems that latest SuperSU versions implements "Mount namespace separation" by default and this breaks Titanium Backup, Root Explorer and other apps using mount on latest Mediatek KitKat ROMs.
If this is your case, go to SuperSU settings, DISABLE "Mount namespace separation" and REBOOT your phone.
Patch 2. Updated apps and refectoring. Patch 2.2 more in the way of the official ROM
Donate with PayPal to jomirguez
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM