- Title: Koobee MAX X7 LeWa
- Listed: 08/31/2013 12:56 am
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 LeWa
You must be logged for ROM download.
2312 total views, 1 today
8 Total favorites
ROM Koobee Max X7 - ROM Android 4.2.1 LeWa
LeWa Version: MAX-X7-20130816-234238
1 pro-test call data wifi bluetooth camera compass, GPS and other sensors are normal,
2.Add INIT.D optimize startup scripts and V6
3.boot saving technology
4.sony image display engine
5 dialing and power optimization
6.gps optimize, host advertising shield
7 Join V4A Audio Driver and Sound Manager, the latest version, and integrated Baidu input method
8 fluency developer mode, open the window to zoom animation, transition animation when zooming and animation program length adjustment from the default 1X 0.5X modified to turn off the animation or you can get the same official ROM and smooth experience.
9 according to the battery capacity and CPU X7 frequency RF optimization
10 Fixed default theme icon size
11 streamlined out dynamic wallpaper and Le Frog application market / game center / play machine manual / MTK Kit Wizard, which are not common components to reduce memory footprint
12 oil does not require Google and Le Frog a letter can be further streamlined / system / app app beginning of all g delete all.
13 boot memory 50 or so. Everyday memory footprint around 70.
14 Most of the new lock screen can be used successfully in the X7.
15.stagefright load optimization framework
16 Speed Memory Card Reader
17 Media Flow Optimization
18 virtual machine performance tuning, stable and practical.
19 The picture and video quality optimization.
Gapps not include
Language support: EN/CN
1) Download the custom ROM copied to an external SD card root directory
2) Download the recovery.img ( put in your SD card )
3) Start MobileUncle Tools ( Download on Goolge play )
4) Select Update Recovery ( choose recovery.img )
5) Mobile reboot in CWM and follow the instructions( if recovery is in chinese look tutorial "CWM for MTK Platform" )
Into the recovery:
– Wipe Data / Factory Reset -> delete all user data
– Wipe Cache Partition -> Wipe cache
- Return to recovery main interface Install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard -> Select your ROM
- Brush complete, restart the phone Patience required – first boot takes a while
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM