- Title: [L200] Cyanogenmod 12.1 (2016-04-17)
- Listed: 04/23/2016 10:41 pm
- ROM Version: Android 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
1835 total views, 3 today
2 Total favorites
260 Total downloads
In this update, I changed source, now very clean rom, only pure CM12.1, no need external root, no need weird old gapps
CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1) Perfectly smooth,
Made for Landvo L200 – Laude S800, camera and wifi shoudnlt work on L200G as I need someone for testing
About Internal Memory :
All EBR files in my previous zip are not for L200. Im now uploading some other ones 5.5 GB for apps which works
- Flash TWRP 3.0.0 using Rashr if you are root or Flash Tools if you want to change partition size.
- Copy rom file (.zip) to SD Card or Internal memory as well as Root.zip and GAPPS.
- Make backup
- Perform a Factory Reset
- Flash ROM .zip file, reboot
- Reboot to recovery, Flash GAPPS
I also included Flash Tools driver in my package if you wish to change partition size.
If your IMEI are missing/SIM card not working (type *#06# to check)
- Install chamelephon (from play store or here : http://apk-dl.com/chamelephon)
- Apply your IMEI (writed behind your battery on in the box of phone) (Random IMEI are OK also)
- GPS/compass broken [It should work but im not sure what's wrong]
- Volume of loudspeaker ! Maybe my speaker is broken but its just way too loud. Its ok for outside but at night you need to use vibrate mode.
- No more errors in play store
- No need to install supersu for root, just go to developpers options (tap 7 times in build number and activate root for apps)
- Sync to new CM (April 11) (Updated Android AOSP)
- New security patches : 1 April 2016
Many guys and rom porting teams who made different build for MT6582 like Fire855 !
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM