- Title: [L200/S800] OctOS (CM12.1)
- Listed: 10/12/2015 2:05 pm
- ROM Version: Android 5.1.1 (CM12.1)
You must be logged for ROM download.
1966 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
145 Total downloads
Based on CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1) Very smooth,
Tested on Landvo L200 but should work also on Laude S800 and Landvo L200G (you can try if 4G works) .
- Copy all files to SD card
- Boot to your recovery, if you don't have one, download Carliv for L200G/L200.
- Make backup
- Flash ROM, reboot
- Reboot recovery
- Flash GAPPS
If your IMEI are missing/SIM card not workign (type *#06#) (didn't happend to me on my L200)
- Install chamelephon (from play store or here : http://apk-dl.com/chamelephon)
- Apply your IMEI (writed behind your battery on in the box of phone) (Random IMEI are OK also)
How to get more storage for apps and install Carliv recovery :
Download the files what includes flashtools + ebr files.
Choose the right EBR for you (default 3gb for apps) and flash using flash tools, it's a way to install Carliv also.
If you run stock rom not rooted, i recommend you to do this so you don't have so much problem installing recovery.
You can read the readme included in L200-Files directory.
- Wifi Hostspot doesn't work. (USB & bluetooth is ok)
- if USB don't work (usb charge only), press build number many times, go to developpers options and disable ADB.
- Ringtone is way too loud, this is L200 problem, i don't know how to fix because we don't have MTK Engeener mode anymore. Media volume also increase too much…
- You tell me !
OctOS team : https://www.teamoctos.com/
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM