- Title: Landvo L550 rooted
- Listed: 01/03/2015 10:50 pm
- ROM Version: 1373G.S54A.A1.141124.KK1.V2 10.QHD.EN.8P64.B1B8
You must be logged for ROM download.
7736 total views, 1 today
9 Total favorites
Based on Landvo 1373G.S54A.A1.141124.KK1.V2_10.QHD.EN.8P64.B1B8 from readback
Rooted with Chainfire SuperSU 2.40
TWRP recovery 184.108.40.206
Non lite version also with:
Alternate Nova 3.3 Launcher
Some root facilities like Mobile Uncle Tools, Battery Calibration…
With Official facebook and Whatsapp clients.
Some other selected apps.
- Extract selected version
- Flash with v5 flashtool.
- Select a the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- uncheck revovery if you want original recovey
- choose Options->Options>,Download>select DA DL All with Checksum (Allready checked)
- choose Download Only (Allready checked)
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- Press "Download"
- Put the battery in again
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- Install the VCOM Driver if you don't do this before.
- The flash process will start. Wait for green circle.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
- For safer procedure, do a factory reset after boot
W!DWR: I found a lot of problems with Titanium Backup and this rom.
It seems that latest SuperSU versions implements "Mount namespace separation" by default and this breaks Titanium Backup, Root Explorer and other apps using mount on latest Mediatek KitKat ROMs.
If this is your case, go to SuperSU settings, DISABLE "Mount namespace separation" and REBOOT your phone.
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU CAN EASYLY BRICK YOUR PHONE
CHECK THAT YOUR PHONE HAVE THE SAME ROM VERSION BEFORE FLASHING
Donate with PayPal to jomirguez
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM