- Title: latest vibe ui with multilanguage, 4k support and fast charge
- Listed: 04/09/2016 2:50 am
- ROM Version: 6.0.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
7683 total views, 2 today
7 Total favorites
[LENOVO K3Note/K-50/K5a40/A7000Plus, Official Marshmallow [DM] by Maximum™- SE] by NiGeL™(Akashi)
DISCLAIMER: Rooting your phone and using custom ROMS have risks, and if instructions aren't followed you can BRICK YOUR DEVICE. We are NOT responsible if your phone breaks, if world war occurs, or if your dog dies!!!!
- Based on S422_V2 from SC Official marshmallow
- OatDex to Ultra Debloat
- Removed unnecessary Apps and debris
- Pre-Rooted (Thanks Chainfire fir rooting Marshmallow)
- Pre-Xposed Support
- Light Mode
- Vacuuming Every Boot
- Fast Charging 2.0 (via SuperSaverMode While charging)
- Clear Motion
- Slow Motion Support
- 4k support
- Ram Optimized
- Battery Optimized
- System Tuner
- TOTAL BUGLESS ROM ( YOUR MUST KNOW HOW MARSHMALLOW IS)
Pre-Installed app for Daily use:
- L Speed Tweak App (Thanks Paget96)
- Latest Stable Greenify
- Xposed Installler App
- Root Explorer
- Slim for Facebook
HOW TO USE IT? (READ THIS!) (Basahin mo Baka mag tanong ka nanaman. Andali dali na nyan)
1. Download this zip file
2. Extract to INTERNAL MEMORY the TWRP folder (that is Backup)
3. Go to your TWRP recovery (TWRP 22.214.171.124 and Up recommended)
4. Go to Advance wipe Check Cache/System/Dalvik-Cache and slide to wipe
5. Back to TWRP and Click Wipe and slide to Wipe
6. Choose Restore and Choose this backup file and Restore and Reboot.
7. If you are k3 note user must flash that Patch modem.
8. Read this dont ever repeat my rules.
After Setup your LSpeed Tweaks don't Reboot, must go Shutdown and turn on again your CP with Devil Mode.
Nikko Angelo Q. Esteves
Maximum™ Dev. Team
Nameless Porting Team
Vibe UI Dev. Team
Paget96 for providing L Latest L-Speed
Service Center of Lenovo India
(I restore it and test its bugless so read my rules)
Babala wag umasa sa mga paasa
DON'T EVER REPEAT MY RULES ~ AKASHI
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM