- Title: LAVA E-Tab Z7H and Z7H+ Tablet [STOCK ROM]
- Listed: 12/15/2013 3:45 pm
- ROM Version: 4.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
12119 total views, 2 today
115 Total downloads
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Connect your Lava Tab and enable debugging mode from setting.
4. Click on " RunMe.bat ". Restart The tablet.
5. Bingo!! You are now rooted.
CWM Flashing Steps-
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Connect your lava tablet & make sure it is on.
4. If you have not installed the driver for this driver in your pc then
a) Go to device manager ("Win Key + r" then type "devmgmt.msc").
b) See an yellow unknown device which driver is not installed. Click on that & click update driver.
c) Then "Browse my computer for driver" & browse to your extracted zip file folder.
5. After updation of driver finished you have to click "1.##Recovery.bat" from the extracted folder. Make sure your tab is connected to pc & switched on.
6. Click 'y' in the command window & press any key to continue when prompted by command window.
7. Now your tablet will reboot into CWM-based recovery mode. You can see a HAT.
8. Bingo!! You are done in installing your new CWM recovery.
If you are facing any software problem with your tablet "LAVA Z7H / Z7H+" or it hangs at boot, no need to worry, you don't have to go to the LAVA Service Center. I am here to help you. Follow the following steps to format your tablet. It will remove everything from your tablet and make it as a new tablet like brand new tablet.)
1. SD Card (It will be formatted, Please backup your data)
2. SD Card Reader
3. Your PC
4. Your Tablet
5. Data Cable
1. Download this two zip files.
(Use HJSplit to combine these three files)
2. Extract the "Flash tool umedia tablet.zip".
3. Open the "PhoenixCard.exe".
4.Click on "Image File" & browse to where you have downloaded the image file "LAVA_Z7H_S005_20120829_withoutcontent.img".
5. Insert your sd card to the card reader & insert in the usb port of your PC.
6. Click on "Format to Normal", then click Burn.
7. After finished the above step completely remove the SD Card from card reader & insert it in your tablet. Make sure the tablet is off. Then power on it.
Insert a small pin in the reset hole.
8. Now you can see a red progress bar moving. After it is completed the tablet will be switched off.
9. Now remove the SD Card and Turn on you tablet.
10. Bingo!! You got your new Tablet.
Donate with PayPal to helloansuman
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM