- Title: LAVA IRIS FUEL 60 CTR Touch RECOVERY
- Listed: 05/19/2015 2:26 pm
- ROM Version: 2.7
You must be logged for ROM download.
1993 total views, 2 today
1 Total favorites
233 Total downloads
UPDATE: Download the latest and updated.recovery one only, It's for CTR based CWM v6.0.5 for Kitkat roms. Bugs: USB mount will mount the phone storage and not sdcard but still I recommend this recovery.
Here is the first custom recovery available for Lava iris fuel 60 It's CWM based CTR recovery with touch interface. I'm using this to test the ported roms which I'm currently building for this device (miui 6) so hang on till I upload this ROM after posting. Till then flash this custom recovery.
(Easiest method – no root required – PC needed)
1. Download and Install SP flash tool v5 (google it)
2. Download and Open the scatter file in SP Flash tool (Its inside zip file and not zip file itself).
3. Check recovery only and double click on the location coloumn of the recovery and point to recovery you've downloaded.
4. Click Download button, Switch off your mobile completely and connect USB cable to PC. (Remember before this step you should have installed USB VCOM drivers for your phone I've included it anyway).
5. The Download will start and complete in few seconds and shows confirmation "Download OK".
(Warning: If you interrupt in between by removing cable then phone will enter in DA VCOM mode forever and you'll have a dead phone. The only way to revive your phone will be to open it by removing screws and disconnect and reconnect the battery inside since it has a molded battery)
6. To enter into recovery Enter this combination when your phone is off. Press and hold VOLUME_DOWN + POWER BUTTON till you enter recovery.
Method 2 (for rooted phones)
Via mobile uncle tools.
At any point if you want to restart/reboot your IRIS fuel60 phone when its stuck at bootloop or anywhere Press and hold power button for 5 – 10sec it'll restart (its like removing battery and inserting it back again)
You can't install SuperSu in stock ROM I guess coz it didn't work for me, I'm using KingUser for now (Use Root Genius to root Fuel60)
Currently working on MIUI 6 Rom so hold on..
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM