- Title: LeEco X822 “Unbrick ROM”
- Listed: 10/15/2016 8:51 pm
- ROM Version: 6.0.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
1194 total views, 12 today
" my english is precise as poor as myself "
this rom is mainly as "Unbrick ROM"
update ROM link https://mega.nz/#F!i8h0gBbI!RTLICNdYbTJUWawUKyounQ
Multilanguage ( most of Europe languages)
Customised, Chinees Apps deleted
GApps & Co.
Your Bootloader must "Unlocked"
Tools( ADB,CMD , Qualcomm H-USB-QDloader 9008, etc must be prepared)
for adb follow hier:
your Windowns defender should be OFF
may you need to Put windows 10 64Bit in " TEST MODE" ?
Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options
1. Put the phone in fastboot >>Power+Vol down at the same time untill you see fastboot message on Screen
2. fastboot devices > ENTER > PC Detect your Device > a Quality cable USB-Typ-C needed !
3. fastboot formate user data > Enter ( in this stage you delete All your Data and OS)if you dont want, you musst do it in stock recovery, after Completting the Installation>>>
4. extract and encrypt
5. Put the extracted file in you ADB folder
6. Cut All the files from "image" and paste in "tools"
7. open tools folder > shift + Right Click > then open on CMD hier
8. fastboot flash boot boot.img > Enter
9. fastboot flash system system.img
9.now wait untill flashing completted
10.fastboot reboot > Enter
if you did,t clean the cash in fastboot, power off the device, go in recovery > Pressing Power+Vol Up at same time , after vibrating loos the power then vol up after 2-3 sec. now you landed in recovery, choose cash,date cleaning, and the restart
may the following video helps you> in video you should ignore the recovery flashing command
You do it with your own risk,I don,t forcing somebody to flash it,
I have flash it, it works on my "Le X822"
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM