- Title: Lenovo A60+ Mifrost Beta-1
- Listed: 07/15/2013 5:49 am
- ROM Version: Ginger Bread 2.3.6
You must be logged for ROM download.
3524 total views, 1 today
3 Total favorites
This Rom build by Patrick I just try to post here so you guys have another custom rom for a60+
Install this ROM via CWM Recovery.
WARNING: All user data will be automatically wiped out. Make sure you already backup your data and applications or do NANDROID BACKUP.
1. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
2. Wipe Cache Partition
3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Install Zip from sdcard
5. Choose Zip from sdcard
6. Choose "S310_MiFrost_Bveta.zip"
7. Wait (after successfull installation)
NOTE : If you done Flashing my ROM do this step
1. wait around 10-15mins. I waited 15 mins.
2. Reboot your A60+
3. Install Busybox . can be download in playstore. (to have Big internal Memory) NOTE: need to partition your SDcard first!
If you already partition it repartition it to 512 mb.
4. why you need to do this STEP >>?? To prevent the BUGS . like app not installed or package invalid…
5. I already do this step and i have a 80 % Chance ..
6. then after you successfully install the busybox Reboot your device . LAST but not the Least : Check your INternal memory If you encountered the first application not installed uninstall an app who has a 30 mb + then Reboot your Phone E N J O Y ! ! !
Beta v 1.0
Busybox is already running in the ROM and Ungaze Script, Zipaligned and Signed already, if you want to increase your internal memory, just partition your SD Cards (EXT3) to any size you may want your internal memory would be.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM