- Title: Lenovo A7000 Vibe UI 3.1 Marshmallow 6.0 With Primary As SD Storage
- Listed: 04/12/2016 6:36 am
- ROM Version: 3.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
2138 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
How To Update Lenovo A7000-a To 6.0 Marshmallow
[Stock Method & Rooted Users Need To Downgrade To Stock]
Risks to be taken cared of if you flash the rom :
- your SD Card data wipes (Format) forever.
- SD Partition is created so the SD card MMC becomes primary storage no internal storage will be shown while connected to PC via USB.
- Take Back Up Of SD Card before upgrading.
- Once SD Card is formatted your SD Card cannot be detected in other devices due to SD partitioning is done while formatting read below SS details.
How To Flash Stock Recovery Or Flash Stock Rom
Move To SD Storage Apps
VR Mode :
2.Open SP Tools which will give you stock recovery and flash the rom.
3.Download The OTA from the above video description.
4.Rename that OTA File to update.zip
5.Place update.zip into the Memory Card.
6.Then reboot the device into stock recovery and select update package.
Good RAM Management 1 GB Free RAM Space
USB OTG Supported
SD Storage (Move To SD Apps & HD Games)
No Xposed Support
No Multi-Window Due To Vibe UI May Work In AOSP 6.0
Slow Charging No Quick Charging
Hard Wipes MMC Data i.e SD Partitioning [So Take Backup First]
No IMEI Fix Because No Root Support For Now
No Primary Storage Accessible
Battery Backup Poor
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM