- Title: Lenovo A820 KK
- Listed: 03/25/2015 2:49 am
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.2 AOSP
You must be logged for ROM download.
48817 total views, 4 today
25 Total favorites
4184 Total downloads
Kernel: build from source
RadioROM: from P780 like in previous vMS ROMs
This is for test only build! It can damage the device if you do something wrong!
What you need:
- Phone, best if it will be the Lenovo A820
- ZIP from this site
- ~250MB free space on SD card (internal/external)
- recovery like TWRP, may be older, but it's good to have a new one like this (CWM is not recomended/tested) http://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-2-8-4-0-themes/
- MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR FILES! You can use TWRP for it. Select all partition! All!
How to install:
- enter into TWRP recovery
- in advanced wipe option select data, dalvik and cache and erase it. You can wipe secure and system for sure too
- back to install option and select ZIP file
- reboot device
OMG I get bootloop! What to do? How to live?
As I said at the beginning… ROM/Kernel may not work on any device… Especially if it is not the Lenovo A820. Sometimes there are problems by replaced display. The first thing you should do then is wipe data/davlik/cache again in recovery – it's sometimes help. You can also use the kernel from the infrared (4pda.ru) because it may contain more fix.
What not work:
- network location (GPS work well)
- root make sometimes the problem with mouuntpoints so be watchful
- if SIM cards not work just try to reenable it in options few times
- tell me in comments…
Donate with PayPal to mastersanta
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM