- Title: LENOVO A880
- Listed: 01/30/2014 8:35 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
51248 total views, 2 today
7 Total favorites
ROM Phone LENOVO A880 – ROM Android 4.2.2
Official ROM Lenovo A880 Version: Lenovo A880_S020_140109
No Gapps – No rooted
Language support: EN/CN
ROM Install :
1: the phone turned off (only shut down, do not pull the battery), and the phone do not connect the computer with the data cable, disconnect the cable
2: download ROM package first to extract, extract out of a folder
3: Extract the downloaded above down the Brush tool SP_Flash_Tool
4: And then to find out the unpacked folder SP_Flash_Tool [Flash_tool.exe] file, and then double-click to run
5: Scatter-loading button and then click on the corresponding software on the choice of software files.
6: Then select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt in just unzipped rom package folder
7: Then click on the check [DA DL All With Check Sum], check the name of the process, the whole tick:
8: Click [Firmware Upgrade] button
9: The phone in the off state, with usb data cable to connect your phone with a PC good start downloading automatically, without any action, is being downloaded (download time a bit longer, please be patient)
This case, unplug the cable re-brush once, not repeatedly try to restart the computer and try again the next.
10 And green circles display Finish ! You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
1. download vroot
2. Connect your phone to PC (USB debugging ticked) and start vroot. Click ROO and wait until the phone restarts. Disconnect it from the PC.
3. Download ClockworkMod superuser from the Play Store and launch the application. Update the binary.
4. Download Titanium Backup (with license) and from recent applications, close all open applications.
5. Start Titanium Backup and freeze vroot (recognizable at the end of list). Restart Clockworkmod SuperUser and put new update binary. Restart the phone.
6. VRoot uninstall with Titanium Backup
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM