- Title: Lenovo S860t
- Listed: 03/16/2015 5:01 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
15576 total views, 4 today
13 Total favorites
2198 Total downloads
1. First of all you need to install CWM recovery mode on your phone and for that all you need is a root access.
2. Install the ROM
3. Enjoy !
CWM INSTALATION :
1. Download "CWM_recovery.img" and copy it to your SD card or you phone memory.
2. Download Mobileuncle Tools from Playstore and install it.
3. Open Mobileuncle and choose "Recovery Update"
4. Here you will see the "CWM_recovery.img"
5. Tap on it, than click "OK" and wait till it finishes.
6. Now you can choose to Reebot in recovery and install the ROM.
ROM INSTALATION :
1. Download the ROM.
2. Copy the ROM to your SD card.
3. Boot in CWM Mode (Power Button + Volume UP Key) Once you enter in CWM navigate with your Volume Rocker Volume UP = UP//Volume Down = Down// Power Button = Confirm.
4. First choose "wipe date/factory reset"
5. Next, choose "wipe cache partition"
6. Go to mounts and storage and here format : data/system/cache
7. And for last go to advanced, and choose "Wipe Dalvik Cache"
8. After this you can install the ROM.
- Choose "Instal zip from SD card"
- Choose zip from SD card.
- locate the rom in your SD card.
- choose YES.
- and wait until it Finish and then chooose : +++++++++Go Back+++++++++
- Rebot system now and enjoy your new ROM. In case phone dont start after this : Wipe Data and Cache in CWM.
OK Guys that is the whole procedure to install this ROM, and its easy
The ROM is working great with no bugs and no chinese apps so give it a try, test it and tell me what you think in the comments.
NOTE:The new rom i have uploaded (rageGem2.0) its made by this guys here:
I have just ported this ROM and make it work on this phone. So thanks to them this phone is working great and the games are running with no lag even on this phone
Test it, and tell me do you like it!!!
If you have troubles with your phone and need help join this forum :
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM