- Title: Lenovo S860t
- Listed: 02/02/2015 8:59 pm
- ROM Version: 4.2.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
21050 total views, 1 today
9 Total favorites
4583 Total downloads
Hardware : MT6572
Model : V5
Build number : S5_JB3_3G_EMMC_32_4_XLD_Z11_3G_V5 20140902.110104
Build date UTC : 20140902-030104
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V15, 2014/01/04 13:38
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (root@zy-19) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #2 SMP Thu Sep 4 17:33:06 CST 2014
Uboot build v : —–
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm9605a_qhd_dsi_vdo
CWM INSTALATION :
1. Download "V5_140902__recovery_150117-160525.img" and copy it to your SD card or you phone memory.
2. Download Mobileuncle Tools from Playstore and install it.
3. Open Mobileuncle and choose "Recovery Update"
4. Here you will see the "V5_140902__recovery_150117-160525.img"
5. Tap on it, than click "OK" and wait till it finishes.
6. Now you can choose to Reebot in recovery and install the ROM.
ROM INSTALATION :
1. Download the ROM.
2. Copy the ROM to your SD card.
3. Boot in CWM Mode (Power Button + Volume UP Key) Once you enter in CWM navigate with your Volume Rocker Volume UP = UP//Volume Down = Down// Power Button = Confirm.
4. Choose "Instal zip from SD card"
- Choose zip from SD card.
- locate the rom in your SD card.
- choose YES.
- and wait until it Finish and then chooose : +++++++++Go Back+++++++++
- Rebot system now and enjoy your new ROM. In case phone dont start after this : Wipe Data and Cache in CWM.
BOOTLOGO CHANGE :
In case you want to change your boot logo you should download the "update.zip" and copy it to your SD card.
For installation just boot up you phone in CWM mode and choose "install zip from from SD card" locate the "update.zip" choose YES and wait till it finish.
This is a Custum ROM, rooted with deleted iBingo theme and chinese App`s. The ROM is from the original Jiake V5 phone so dont be confused if you not see all the fake info`s!
If you have troubles with your phone and need help join this forum :
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM