- Title: LG Optimus 2X
- Listed: 01/10/2013 11:10 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.2.1 JB
You must be logged for ROM download.
5545 total views, 2 today
32 Total favorites
ROM mobile LG Optimus 2X p990 – ROM Android 4.2.1 JB
1. Navigation Bar (Default turned off)
2. Adjustable navigation bar height (portrait/landscape)
3. Center Clock
4. Multi-User support
5. Expanded Desktop feature support
Rom install :
1.Connect your LG Optimus 2X to PC using USB cable.
2.Copy downloaded zip file to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any file.
3.Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
4.Boot into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Down and Power button together until recovery load[use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select].
5.Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
6.Then perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is completed.
7.Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the cm-10.1-20130109-UNOFFICIAL-p990-PREVIEW.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
8.Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
9.When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 ROM. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
10.Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
1. SuperSU currently does NOT properly support multi-users. As such you cannot get root access if you are using SuperSU.
2. Superuser “supposed” to support multi-users. I’ve not tested it since I’m using SuperSU. Pls feddback if its supported.
3. If you add user, pls ensure you are on STOCK THEME or else switching to another user will get yourself FC’ed till u faint.
4. Maximum users supported up-to 8 though I recommend not more than 2.
5. Those preferred to remain single users NEED NOT WORRY as you will NOT be affected unless you actually add a new user.
6. Enable user option first in system -> power menu
7. To add user –> Settings -> Users –> Add user
8. To switch user –> Press & hold power button –> Select your user
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM