- Title: LG Optimus GT540
- Listed: 02/09/2013 3:38 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 4.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3779 total views, 1 today
18 Total favorites
ROM LG Optimus GT540 - ROM Android 4.1.1
Native Bluetooth Tethering (untested) (use alternative app)
Native Wifi Tethering (untested) (use alternative app)
Native USB Tethering (untested) (use alternative app)
FM Radio (use Spirit FM
Install rom :
You need have CW Recovery installed in your phone.
Make sure you have good charge of battery. And removed from your SD card folders that say Android, Android Secure, data.
To begin, download the rom from the link Download this at the beginning of this post. Then copy the zip to the SD card (not extract the zip).
1. – Turn off your phone, once off press HOME + POWER button for 15s, the phone will restart in Recovery Menu.
2. – Select "wipe data / factory reset" and select "yes".
3. – Select "wipe cache partition" and select "yes".
4. – Select "advanced" then "wipe Dalvik cache" and select "yes".
5. – Select "install from sdcard zip" 'after "choose zip from sdcard" and find the zip file you downloaded and select it, finally select "yes".
6. – Wait until installation is complete, and a message appear that says "Install from sdcard complete".
7. – Select "reboot system now" and the phone will restart.
8.-That is all.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM