- Title: Lordor LD700 – factory patch
- Listed: 09/13/2015 12:55 am
- ROM Version: Z31W.A1.150721.MP13.KK2 V1.27.QHD.P5.CN.MP13.MV88 - AOPS+
You must be logged for ROM download.
1370 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
201 Total downloads
ROM Phone Lordor LD700 – ROM Android 4.4.4 – factory(pandawill) based, patched, rooted, working GAPS
ONLY MT6752 version
Based on factory near AOSP: Z31W.A1.150721.MP13.KK2_V1.27.QHD.P5.CN.MP13.MV88
– FIXED GAPS
– fixed browser.apk – AOSP native clear intalled
– patched boot and recovery – adb non secure – adb enabled in factory recovery
– ROOTED – standard clear supersu
– forced Antutu upgrade for actual latest
– cleared some garbage, some apps ovewrited by AOSP versions, preinstalled firewall, configure it to block spyware
– moded info in setting apk to real MT6752 4 core version 1,3 GHz, 8GB ROM , 0,5 – 1 GB RAM
Language support: Multilang, same as factory, not fully translated to many languages
Install ROM ONLY OVER FACTORY ROM – not tested flash over other:
1ST: DO FACTORY RESET AND CACHE CLEAR, to recovery you can get by pressing volume up while powering on
- Unpack archive, SP Flash tool included, run flash tool
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6752_Android_scatter.txt in ROM folder
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- Check if "Download Only" is setted and only boot, recovery and system checbox are checked, ALL OTHER MUST BE UNCHECKED or you will brick your device
- Turn off your phone
- Press “Download” button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone.
- Go to recovery and do wipe data and cache.
- reboot phone.
All done, seems with this modifications is usable and working fine.
Donate with PayPal to MioCZ
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM