- Title: Marsapa rom KK v4
- Listed: 07/12/2014 3:01 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
16207 total views, 2 today
V4 based on STock 4.4.2 of ZP998
all of the V3 +
smart flip cover operated;
@ Mailk. apk stocks;
new sony walkamn player;
removed some tweks scipts and that created problems;
new default wallpaper;
N.B. to have access to the full root I used the procedure fanka, to remedy any problems I set the automatic connection to the PC as MTP, do not try to change from MTP to USB storage because it does not work.
fix dialer for smart flip cover: https://mega.co.nz/#!yEJT2KwZ!gAUagTKoQmdTFdR_rKzjbeSYWJ3OncW7tizclU__GNE
fix face unlock : https://mega.co.nz/#!qcwWVTxB!9qmSvSGIJzSXPzQJPtYiE-GNuOhAapkpVkGLoIJsAeY
GUIDE FOR INSTALLING CUSTOM ROM + RECOVERY AND MODIFIED ROOT ON PERMITS
1. Download, your choice A) kk stock ROM package from the official site http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJDJZ1D Stock 4.4.2 ROM package for Komu K8 http://www.komu.it/download-KitKat-k8.php I opted for the latter because I found it more complete but, again, it's the same thing. I recommend: Unzip the archive, because the genius who writes performed the procedure directly using the archives in zip or rar, complaining that FT did not work!! Another recommendation: no need to copy anything in the cell, you do everything from your PC. Third recommendation: DO NOT connect the cell to the PC until you've read the whole paragraph 6.
2. Package A) is located in the beautiful ROM ready with in the scatter file to set ad hoc FT (download separately); in B) are driving in pdf, Flashtool (FT) and, above all, the ROM with beautiful ready in the scatter file to set ad hoc FT.
3. At this point, once set FT, you could install one or the other stock ROM (for the KK Komu works perfectly on Zp998) but then it may be difficult to change the recovery with a modified gain root permissions (at least, I have had no problems). So little trick (thanking the good FlashNoob98) …
4. To work around this problem just replace the original recovery (recovery.img file inside the folder of the ROM A or B) another recovery of those "modified". In this forum you will find several.
5. In my case I used "ZOPO_ZP998_PhilZ_6.47.7_KK_by_SevenMaxs", by copying the file recovery.img and also the META-INF folder (do not know if they serve but I have put and it went well!).
6. Start FT caricateci the scatter file that you find in the ROM, and if it has not done FT automatically, check the dates on all the lines that make up the list. As an option from the menu on the left choose "Firmware upgrade". Now press the download button FIRST, THEN connect the terminal to the PC, without battery, with the USB cable. I have read that it would be appropriate to also remove the SIM card and SD (I have not done).
7. Wait until the end of the process (a bell'OK) FT close and disconnect the cell. Restart and you have installed the kk ZP998 or Komu K8 with recovery changed.
8. From here it is a moment to install a custom ROM, just copy the entire file on the SD card and restart the phone in recovery mode (vol up + power button, connected to the PC). The procedure is very straightforward: it is to install a zip or rar file (the file consists of the ROM you copied to your SD).
Donate with PayPal to marsapa
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM