- Title: Multilingual 5.3.5
- Listed: 03/08/2015 11:56 pm
- ROM Version: 5.3.5 MIUI V6
You must be logged for ROM download.
12120 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
748 Total downloads
MIUI V6 Beta ported from Xiaomi Note Pro
1. Added Gaaps
2. Addeed last Addblock from XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32276021#post32276021
3. Added Viper sound mode .MIUI V6 for now have no own equalizer
4. AddedXperia for KK and Google keyborad with multilangague support and emoji
5. Own new custom menu with Xposed framework
6. Added modules to Xposed
SD card switch
Modules to allow run Mi themes outside marker. You can install any theme from en.miui.com http://en.miui.com/type-7-527.html or XDA
Added module to bypass Mi authorizacion system
7. Tweaked vold file syste. Switch SD card in now hard coded. Tested on 6 huge Games .OBB stores to SD card.
8. Cleaned from all CN apps that not works outside China.
Deleted Mi Martket
9. Rom is ultra light
10. Added translated RingCaller. Original CN, now EN. When you have call flash on camera flashing. You can personalize this feature or dissable
11. Added MTK Tweak. You can now beat Antutu score for THL 5000
12. Added fonts with full multilangague support.
13. And the best on last place ROM is really Multilangague. See on screenshots. You can choice own langague.Screenshots from Slovak translation. Sorry but this is my langague.
Changelog for 5.3.5
1. ROM completly rewriten from the scratch
2. Updated to MIUI base 5.3.5 (some apps from 5.3.6)
3. Added missing Full HDPI resources (xxHDPI). Fixing some graphics bugs in Deskclock, systemUI, framework …
4. Fixed MTK Tweak – added missing Init.D scripts
5. Moved apps from system partition to data – when possible
6. Preparing for integrating NFC support (added missing libs, xml files … )
But for now cant be enabled. On next version maybe ;)
7. Corrected DPI in build.prop. DPI is set to 480.
8. Video player now works. Fixed by Xiaomi
9. ROM is ultra cleaned. Cca 20 MB lighter as 5.2.13
10. Added new modules to Xposed working in MIUI
11. For now SU rights set as pernament.
Sorry for this. Maybe later added as small update
Dont forget this is ported beta from Note.
1. Radio cant record and dont have RDS support
2. Battery is no soo good. Can be better
3. Video recording or play cant be from stock Video player or Gallery. Bug from Xiaomi. You can play video from MX player. Fixed one next update .
4. BT have problem with pairing with cars BT hand free
5. Mi Band and Mi Fit cant be paired. Again Xiaomi
6. Phone says No Service but all works. Again Xiaomi fail
7. You cant use PIN code security on secondary SIM – Xiaomi – for now turned off MiKeyguard in build.prop
1. THL 5000 Turbo
2. Any custom recovery tested TWRP or Philz Touch
3. Free space on SD card
4. Basic skills for flashing custom ROM
5. Installed drivers for phone or USB card reader
1. First back up your current ROM. Use TWRP or PhilzTouch recovery
2. BackUp better NV RAM.
3. Downlod ROM and place to root dirrectory of SD card.
4. Reboot to Recovery
5. Make a full wipe
Wipe Data, Dalvik and Cache, android secure ….
6. Flash ROM from recovery
8. After booting choice keyboard …
9. Then go to Settings – Additional Settings
10. Launch Xposed. Close Xposed.
11. Go to Home screen – Desktop. Run Optimize – Permissions – Root Access – enable Root access for Xposed
12. Go to back to Additional Settings - Xposed
13. Install Xposed and reboot
14. After booting go to Xposed and enable all 4 modules.
15. Again reboot
Install latest update patch
Same way as installing rom but is better copy Patch1 to phone memory and no SD card. . But you flash Patch1.zip or newer. After flash is beter to Wipe Cache. When will be needed wipe Dalvik Cache will be posted with changelog .
Patch1 changelog :
1. Fixed SU rights – now permission manager and Root managment full works . Same bug have miuipro.ru ROM
2. Fixed translating for Settings.apk Battery info
3. Changed BT name – build.prop – hopefully works.
4. Replaced Cn version of app RingCaller with EN
5. Deleted not workings apps
1. Will be this ROM updated? Yes when i have free time.
2. Can we have weekly updates? No i have no free time and no lust.
3. When new ROM come? I think when Xiaomi rellased Stable version
4. Updates freq.? I think every 2 – 3 months Is stupid porting and bugfixing weakly builds. Weakly builds for MTK is not good tested.
5. Will be this ROM updated and bugfixed? Yes THL is my primary phone. When more bugs come, i make small update patch.I cant fix Xiaomi bugs.
6. Can you add other langagues? Like DE? Yes and No. When i have translating sources is no problem. But some MIUI Fan sites make own translation and dont share with main forum xiaomi.eu. But when come e.g. Stable version from MIUI Germany i can port whole ROM or use sources from this ROM.
1. Ports Stable verison – when come out
2. Integrating NFC support – when possible with Xiaomi Kernel
3. Integrating THL speciffic Apps
Im working on my ROM but you cant see this. You can follow progress on my home forum http://androidforum.cz/miui-rom-pre-thl-t61019-120.html
This is my firtst ROM for this phone. But not first. I have crated many ROMs for my older phone.
Enjoy my first ROM for THL. If you have any ideas or find BUGs (not bugs from Xiaomi) pleas add post. If you have enjoy my ROM again leave repply or vote.
Donate with PayPal to Jezko
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM