- Title: MIUI v6 ROM For Kata F1s
- Listed: 07/16/2015 1:47 pm
- ROM Version: Android 4.4.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1609 total views, 2 today
2 Total favorites
by Lindjie C. Cabatuan
Powered by Nameless Porting Team
Overview of the ROM:
MIUI 6 introduces new ways to enhance your everyday productivity. The Notifications, smart Blocklist, and IVR system are some of many features that will make your tasks easier, faster, and more enjoyable. The home screen has always been the central place to switch between apps and enable or disable features. With MIUI 6, we've brought in new global operation gestures that are also optimized for devices with large screens. Batch organize icons, quick search tools and other features are easy, intuitive, and even fun to use.
- Android 4.4.2 based
- Fully-pledged MIUI Experience
- iPhone-like UI Experience
- Battery Saver
- icons in Heads up notifications
- tiny status bar (to give way to screen space)
- Operator Name can be modified
- Do not Disturb Mode
- Customizable Lock Screen
- Unlock via Bluetooth Device
- Guest mode (can lock specific apps)
- Mi Cloud
- App permissions can be managed extensibly
- Call and Message blocklisting is built in
- AutoStart manager (select which apps will start at phone boot)
- Built in root access (but it's much preferred to install SuperSU or Kingroot)
- Residual Data Cleaner and Virus Scanner included
- customize capacitive button behavior
- Eye-candy Interface
How to Flash the ROM:
1. Place zip file of MIUI v6 ROM in SD Card.
2. Reboot into recovery (TWRP for example)
3. Select Wipe on Main Menu, then Swipe to Wipe User Data/Cache/Dalvik Cache
4. Go back to Menu, then select Install
5. Locate the ROM file (zip), then Swipe to Install. Wait for a few minutes as the ROM is being flashed.
6. Once the flashing is done, reboot the phone. Initial startup of the phone will take about 5-8 minutes as the ROM is being initialized for first use.
Thanks for Nameless Porting Team for this Wonderful ROM.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM