- Title: MiUiv5
- Listed: 07/06/2014 2:56 pm
- ROM Version: 4.1.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1962 total views, 1 today
Initially You need
- A Rooted Device
- MIUI v5 Rom file
Root and TWRP for Gpad G2/Primo N1
- Download and Install Frameroot
- Select Root from the frameroot app. Then Click Boromir.
- Then again select INSTALL SUPERSU INSTALL SUPERUSER and clickBOROMIR.
- Restart your phone.
- Install Mobileuncle MTK Tools
- Download TWRP img file and place it in root of your SD card.
- Open Mobileuncle MTK Tools. Grant root access.
- Go to Recovery Update.
- After that you will find your recovery img file in Recovery file in SDCard section.
- Select your recovery and confirmation dialog box will appear. Click OK. Done….
- Now enjoy TWRP.
- To Reboot into recovery, Power On the phone by pressing Power + Volume Down button.
Installation of MIUI v5 Custom Rom
- Do complete backup of your current Rom.
- Download the MIUI v5 Rom
- Boot into TWRP Recovery
- Wipe > Cache
- Wipe > Dalvik Cache
- Wipe > System
- Wipe > Android Secure
- Reboot Into Recovery
- Wipe > Factory Reset
- Install the MIUI v5 Rom.
1. Turn GPS off on your phone.
2. Open Root Explorer and find the mtkgps.dat file in /data/misc
3. Delete mtkgps.dat
4. Reboot phone
5. Open Mobileuncle Tools
6. Tap on 'Engineer Mode'
7. Tap on 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
8. Scroll across to 'Location'
9. Tap on 'Location Based Service'
10. Tap on 'AGPS' and then make sure 'A-GPS On' is checked
11. Tap on 'EPO' and then make sure 'Enable EPO' is checked
12. Swipe down (notification bar) and turn GPS on
13. Hit back and then tap 'YGPS'
14. Wait until you get position lock (mine took about 6 seconds).
15. This process should create a new mtkgps.dat file.
16. Hit home button and open GPS Test.
17. You should get a position lock reasonably quickly.
AFTER these you will see that gps is fixed enjoy
Applying MiUi Themes
1)Google and Download any MiUiv5 theme file (.mtz file)
2)create a new folder inside MIUI folder in your sdcard named "theme" paste the downloaded file there
3)now open theme and select theme upgrade then click upgrade all
4)THen apply the theme
5)restart to get full effects Done u have the iphone theme on ur miui rom
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM