- Title: mixc S5 mini
- Listed: 09/06/2015 3:23 am
- ROM Version: DC616 320 V1.1.1 20140730 user
You must be logged for ROM download.
2867 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
1037 Total downloads
This is an original factory provided firmware for mixc S5 mini phone. The firmware has been tested and works properly.
Firmware version details:
- Build number: DC616_320_V1.1.1_20140730_user
- Android: 4.4.2
- Language: Multilanguage
- Root: No
- Drivers and flasher included.
Beware! Always flash the same firmware version your device originally had, otherwise it will be bricked!
- Extract the downloaded archives.
- Install spreadtrum COM port drivers. Windows 7 users must disable driver signature enforcement. To do that, keep pressing "F8" before windows boots up. Choose "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement".
- Make sure that the battery is charged up to at least 60 percent. Insufficient battery level may cause flashing abortation, which can result bootloader brick.
- Turn off the phone.
- Open ResearchDownload flash tool (recommended to use the attached one).
- Load DC616_320_V1.1.1_20140730_user.pac firmware file.
- Advice: Don't forget to uncheck NV items if you want to avoid IMEI, Wi-Fi and BT address replacement. To do that, click on the "Settings" button and uncheck "NV" in the third row. Then go to the "Backup" tab and uncheck every items you see on the board.
- Click to the "Start downloading" button.
- Keep holding the phone's volume down button (sometimes the up button), connect the turned off phone via the USB port, release the volume down button when the flashing starts.
- Flashing starts, which takes 1-2 minutes.
- If a green "Passed" text appears, then your phone has been succesfully flashed without errors. If it doesn't power up, reset its battery by pulling it out.
Important notice: This firmware has been tested and worked properly. By downloading this file, you agree to use it for your own responsibility. I will not take responsibilities for any damages occurred.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM