- Title: Mlais MX Base HalfOfficial ROM
- Listed: 03/14/2016 11:08 pm
- ROM Version: 20160118
You must be logged for ROM download.
1453 total views, 3 today
3 Total favorites
171 Total downloads
This backup was got from my phone, after he visited Mlais office. The firmware not 100% cure disease "twitching screen" for data transmission in 2G mode, but makes phone useful when twitching are happen. The screeen is no longer go to switch off. For those who have had a similar bug – those update is extrimely "must have". Some people have been reports that Wi-Fi in the 5GHz band has improved.
Sequencing (Russian users may got instruction from here http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s … findpost&p=47323312 ):
1. Install the latest official firmware 20151102 with Mlais instruction.
3. Download my backup from here. After downloading – unzip it to your phone.
4. Reboot into Recovery (turn off the phone, hold Vol + and Pwr simultaneously until Mlais white screen).
5. In TWRP, select Backup and backup your firmware completely, especially the Data section (if something goes wrong, you can quickly restore it all back, or else blame yourself).
6. In TWRP, select Restore and select my mackup. Install all the checkboxes (boot and system) and restore.
Only one method for true cure "twitching of screen" problem – disable in Engineer mode on BaseBand section GSM mode – EGSM900.
I try it, and twitching was cured. No twitching from now.
Donate with PayPal to NERV
Donate with YANDEX to NERV
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM