- Title: Mpie MP-S168
- Listed: 09/06/2015 2:09 am
- ROM Version: A100 72KK KK 3GW
You must be logged for ROM download.
7367 total views, 4 today
5 Total favorites
2346 Total downloads
This is a readback backup (not factory provided) firmware for Mpie MP-S168 phone. The backup is created by me, been tested, and works properly.
Firmware version details:
- Build number: A100_72KK_KK_3GW_FWVGA_EMMC_32_4_HYDY
- Android: 4.4.2
- Language: Multilanguage
- Root: No
Beware! Always flash the same firmware version your device originally had, otherwise it will be bricked!
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Make sure that the MTK65xx preloader com port driver is installed.
- Also, make sure that the battery is charged up to at least 60 percent. Insufficient battery level may cause flashing abortation, which can result preloader brick.
- Turn off the phone.
- Open SP flash tool (recommended to use the attached one).
- Load the MT6572_Android_scatter file.
- Click to the "Download" button.
- Connect the turned off phone via the USB port.
- Flashing starts, which takes 2-3 minutes.
- Green circle appears, your phone has been succesfully flashed. If it doesn't power up, reset its battery by pulling it out.
Important notice: This firmware has been tested and worked properly. By downloading this file, you agree to use it for your own responsibility. I will not take responsibilities for any damages occurred.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM