- Title: MyPhone MY85 DTV
- Listed: 10/24/2016 3:35 pm
- ROM Version: ROM Android 6.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
748 total views, 2 today
12 Total downloads
ROM Mobile Myphone MY85 – ROM Android 6.0
Official ROM Myphone MY85 description: full_w315f-user 6.0 MRA58K 1462782391 release-keys
Firmware Version: S5069_MY85DTV_20160509_V2.02
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
1. Download and extract the Firmware Links (My85_DTV_Firmware_Links.zip) to download the 2 parts of S5069_MY85DTV_20160509_V2.02.7z (.001 & .002). Place them on the same folder. (Example: X:FIRMWEYR)
2. Use FFSJ to merged the split files into single "7z" file. Again, make sure that the 2 files are on the same folder!
3. a. After merging the 2 files into a single file (S5069_MY85DTV _20160509_V2.02.7z), extract them on the same and nice location using WinRar so that all files are on the same folder. (Example: X:PIRMWEYRTO)
b. Extract the scatter file inside the Firmware Links (My85_DTV_Firmware_Links.zip). on the same folder on where you extracted the firmware (Example: X:PIRMWEYRTO). Replace existing file.
4. Extract and install the MTK Preloader Driver (MT65xx_Preloader.zip). Run InstallDriver.exe.
5. Extract SP Flash Tool (SP_Flash_Tool_Windows_v5.1516.00.zip) to a nice and easy to browse location. (Example: X:SPPLASTULS)
6. Extract preloader file (preloader_bin_2.02.zip) on the same folder on where you extracted the firmware (Example: X:FIRMWEYR). Replace existing file.
ROM Install :
1. Turn off your phone, remove then return back the battery, and DO NOT connect yet.
2. Open SP Flash Tool (flash_tool.exe), click the Scatter-loading button then browse the location of MT6580_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file. The scatter file is already at the .7z file you extracted together with .img and .bin files.
3. Check all of the items. Make sure that the check box beside them are checked when you load the scatter file. If it's not checked, then checked them manually, provided that their locations are shown on the location column. If no locations provided on the checked items, then you can browse their location manually by clicking the location column on every items on row.
4. Click Download.
5. Connect your phone to PC and wait for it to finish flashing. You can see now the progress bar below. (If it does not do anything after connecting phone, disconnect, remove and return back the battery again, then reconnect the phone to PC. Check also your ports and USB cables if they are working properly.)
6. When it's done flashing, it displays a dialogue box with green check image (OK), means that it is success, then disconnect the phone.
Note: Please do not redirect the firmware links on any paid sites. Thank you!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM