- Title: YIOS5.1 Beta (CM12 Base)
- Listed: 06/29/2015 4:41 am
- ROM Version: Android 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
2389 total views, 1 today
70 Total downloads
Update version of YIOS5.1 (I think it's Beta 3)
Install Instruction (my own system)
1. Back to Z7Max 1.64 by TWRP
1.1 In some case, I've to use nubia NX505J Updater to go to Z7Max 1.64 again
2. Use nubia NX505J Updater to write the system to NX505J_CNCommon_V2.13
3. Copy ROM, GAPPS (I use tk_gapps-modular-pico-5.1.1-20150620-signed) to your phone storage.
4. Enable ADB port by *#6768#
5. Flash TWRP.
6. Install ROM.
7. It's take a little longer time for first time boot.
I'm not sure what it's change but here are something that's annoying me.
- Default camera app change to Google Camera.
- Default File Manager changed to … (I don't know) but it's look too minimal. I can't find the way to Copy-Paste entire folder.
- Permission App add, and I've to disable it cause it's always ask whenever I'm open any app.
- New design of Setting
- NO IR APP
Original Post : http://www.tdbeta.cn/thread-259922-1-1.html
I'm not develop this ROM. Please use it at your own risk.
My opinion : I think this http://www.needrom.com/download/yios-android-5-1-1-base/ is suitable for me than newer version.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM