- Title: Nubia Z7Max 3.08 BB72 & Cuoco92 COMBO ROM
- Listed: 04/24/2015 1:39 pm
- ROM Version: 3.08
You must be logged for ROM download.
4721 total views, 1 today
**** BB72 & Cuoco92 ****
COMBO ROM for Android The Nubia Z7 Max
Finally, we are pleased to provide you the Rom 3:08 Stock COMBO based UI 2.9. Although still in BETA version, the rom is usabilissima, stable and smooth.
- Install GAPP
- Added some useful app
- Added Italian language (and multi-language support) in the framework
- Translation advanced but not total (Thanks to mrgiaco Kitkat used for translation)
- Removed Cineserie
- Graphic changes
- More …..
And 'MUST PASS THE LOLLIPOP 2:13 BEFORE INSTALLING THE COMBO ROM 3:08 BETA. NOT 'POSSIBLE TO INSTALL ROM DIRECTLY ON KITKAT
- Install the Lollipop Nubia 2:13 following this guide
- Install TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206 by following the same guide
- Copy the COMBO ROM zip in cell
- Entering into recovery
- Wipe – Advanced
- Select Wipe Data / Wipe Cache / Wipe Dalvik Cache / Wipe System and do wipe
- Go Back and select Install
- Select the zip of the ROM and the flash
NOTE: For those who have problems installing the ROM COMBO with TWRP 220.127.116.11 can try using TWRP 18.104.22.168 (same installation procedure)
WARNING: The first boot is long!
A COUPLE OF RULES ESSENTIAL that if not complied with certain leading to brick:
1. After installing the rom Android Nubia L NOT RESTORED NO BACKUP KITKAT / CM / etc .. NE 'ABSOLUTELY DO OTHER FLASH ROM (KK, CM11 / 12, etc …) unless you are 100% sure that support the new partition Lollipop
2. THE ONLY and ONLY way to go back to the situation PRE-lollipo and then downgrade to KitKat is redo the procedure with the Tool Nubia installing the KK 1.64 following the guide linked above, but selecting the rom KK instead of the Lollipop
After step 2 you can safely restore Nandroid Backup of Kitkat (old partition) … Unfortunately after step 2 you will have lost the division (in the case had been made) and then you will have 2.5Gb for the app. If you want to resize it you will have to repeat the procedure for partitioning.
These bugs are also present in the stock:
- Even if the two sim work perfectly, the signal network of the two indicators is the same for both sim. So it's a visual bug that basically allows you to see the intensity of the signal of a single sim
- Opening Maps does not display the GPS icon on the status bar even if the GPS works fine and is a blast as always. The icon is correctly displayed in programs such as GPS test, etc …
- You can not disabiltare one of two sim
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM