- Title: OBESDIAN 4.2.040515
- Listed: 04/15/2015 1:51 pm
- ROM Version: 5.0
You must be logged for ROM download.
8622 total views, 3 today
7 Total favorites
331 Total downloads
Obsidian ROM For A177/A77
LINK IS MADE PUBLIC NOW
This is the HARD WORK of Developer Siong Esteban
THE WHOLE PROCEDURE AND FILE HAS BEEN CHANGED SO TRY THIS NEW ONE REQUEST TO EVERY ONE
FOR MICROMAX A177 & A77
- DOWNLOAD THE ROM FROM THE LINK
- (same link for a177 and a77)
- place the rom In ur sd card
- (i) A77 users needs to replace the boot img before placing into sd card
- Now GO to recovery
- Install the zip (browse your obesdian .zip in ur sdcard)
- NOW after completion
- DO A FACTORY RESET OR JUST WIPE THE DATA AND CACHE
- NOW browse the patch and install
- ( you can also flash patch after the first boot up no issue with that)
- NOW HIT REBOOT NOW
- WAIT FOR MAX 10 mins … USUALLY IT WILL TAKE 5-6Mins
- ALL done enjoy rom it will definately boot up
Developed by Siong Esteban
for MT6572 Devices
-Jelly Bean User Interface/Framework *Not Completely
-Clean to use-Additional Apps
-Updated Google Play Services and Store
Lollipop User Interface/Framework
-Notification Panel/Quick Settings *From FMD devs
-Status Bar Tint *From FMD devs
-Extended Power Menu (Hot Boot, Download, Recovery, Shutdown)
-Custom Framework Backgrounds (Holo Dark/White)
*Why not completely Lollipop UI? Let's just be different.
Material Apps *Updated
-Clock *From Lollifox
-A total of 550 VRAM Tweak from Cache, Data, and System
Clean To Use
Updated Google Play Services and Store-As of April 5, 2015
-Dolby Digital Plus
-Obsidian Wallpapers (Lollipop Wallpapers)
-Lollipop Boot Animation
Boot to recovery.
No wipes, just install the ROM.
After the first boot up, reboot to recovery.
Download the patch here, http://d-h.st/nsMo, and install.
When booted up, wait for SuperSU Grant to appear, just press grant.
Titanium Backup will start to restore the default settings.
When finished, reboot.
There you go, Obsidian 4 is now ready to use.
If you want to enable Lollipop Lockscreen, go to Settings>Misc>Custom Lockscreen.
More screenshots you could find on- http://proyecto-mt6572.ucoz.com/publ/proyecto/innova/obsidian/8-1-0-10
Dont Forget to backup your . Neither me nor the developer is responsible for any damage to your device or dead sd card etc
Donate with PayPal to Ravinder
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM