- Title: Official KitKat ROM 03/09
- Listed: 09/07/2014 4:53 pm
- ROM Version: KitKat 20140903-112751+root+TB fix
You must be logged for ROM download.
14625 total views, 1 today
1 Total favorites
1830 Total downloads
I found this new KitKat Rom at the zopomobileshop website with the 03/09 as the release date. It is only flashable with SPFlash tool as usual.
It seems to run smoothly with no bugs so far and a low battery consumption.
The link of a SuperSU zip is included in order to flash it easily with your recovery and acquire full root access.
1)I used the SuperSU root in order to apply an IMEI with MTKDroidTools to my phone because it got deleted after flash. MTKDroidTools always need the SuperSu root.
Afterwards, I wanted to restore my apps with Titanium Backup. There were 2 issues with this to be solved:
2) I couldn't see what was in my sdcard (with root explorer) except with the stock explorer. To solve this, I downloaded the SDFix app from playstore and the problem was solved.
3) The SuperSU root didn't work ok with Titanium backup and the restore process hangs at 0% forever. To solve this, first I cleaned the phone from SuperSU for use of another program (there is an option in SuperSU's settings). Then, I rooted the phone again from recovery using the 4.4Root.zip that installs the Kinguser root app. This root works ok with Titanium Backup and the restoration of apps and data is done perfectly
SO! If your IMEI has been deleted you have to follow all the 3 steps above! (just put a 15-digit IMEI (random or not) with MTKDroidTools)
If your IMEI is ok, you have to follow only steps 2 & 3 in order to restore your apps with Titanium Backup correctly and be able to see both internal's and external's storage items correctly.
(i have done the whole procedure using this recovery that you can find in needrom: ZOPO_ZP998_TWRP_220.127.116.11_KK_by_SevenMaxs )
Credits to Zopomobileshop for the ROM and SevenMaxs for the recovery.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM