- Title: OFFICIAL
- Listed: 05/25/2015 5:14 pm
- ROM Version: 4.1.2 (6.2.B.0.211)
You must be logged for ROM download.
3473 total views, 2 today
4 Total favorites
- Phone Model – Ion LT28h
- Android Version – 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Baseband Version – 9x00B-SCAQCSZQ-34702090-35
- Kernel Version – 3.4.0
- Build Number – 6.2.B.0.211
How to Update Xperia Ion to Official Android 4.1.2 JB 6.2.B.0.211 Firmware
- As already mentioned, on your computer you need to download the Flashing tool;
- Then, of course, you should get the Android update file; the same is available on the link from
- Save both files on your computer; install the Flash tool (follow the on-screen instruction) and place the update file on the Desktop.
- Then, run the Flash tool by running the “thunder” symbol.
- From the tool that will be opened, select “Flashmode” followed by “ok”.
- Then, tap and “…” and pick the .ftf file – the firmware file from the desktop.
- Now, turn off your Ion.
- Press the Volume Up key and while doing the same plug the USB cable in and connect the smartphone with the computer.
- Once the connection establish, the installation procedure will start automatically.
- Be patience as the process will take a couple of minutes.
- In the end your phone will reboot automatically into Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OS.
- If the first boot will take longer than usual, don’t panic, that’s normal.
- Go to “Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number” for checking the build version of the Android OS.
Good job, you have successfully updated your Sony Xperia Ion to latest JB 4.1.2 6.2.B.0.211 firmware. So, test the new ROM and return here for sharing your impressions with us and with other users who might want to try the software. Also, do tell us how things worked for you or if you had problems while trying to apply the steps from above – we will assist you as soon as possible.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM