- Title: OnePlus X
- Listed: 12/01/2015 7:28 pm
- ROM Version: OxygenOS 2.1.2
You must be logged for ROM download.
1579 total views, 2 today
3 Total favorites
Hey guys, this is my video tutorial/guide/installation guide on how to flash stock Oxygen OS or how to replace Hydrogen OS with Oxygen OS. (H2OS to OxygenOS).
Some OnePlus phones come with Hydrogen OS. Hydrogen OS is the Chinese firmware/ROM made for China. So it is recommended to flash Oxygen OS instead that is made for the rest of the world.
Flashing the OxygenOS ROM yourself is a piece of cake as you can see in this video! Root not required!
Download the stock OnePlusOxygen_14_OTA_003_all_201510241934 ROM from one of these mirrors (look up in the links on this page) remember you must be logged in to see the links.
After that follow my video guide, that you see above.
PS. OTA Wireless Updates will also still work fine after installing it this way.
See the proof here: http://peecee.dk/uploads/122015/s7yler.blogspot.com.jpg
PPS. Here the original HydrogenOS ROM (thnx to Huzaifa Hashim) if you want HydrogenOS again.
- OnePlus X White/Champagne frame
- 5.0 inch FullHD, Active Matrix OLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.3GHz Quad Core
- 3GB of RAM + 16GB Rom
- 13 MP main camera + 8 MP front camera
- OxygenOS based on Android 5.1.1 (mine came out of the box with HydrogenOS but I have flashed it to OxygenOS 2.1.2 and afterwards also updated it OTA to 2.1.3)
- Dual SIM (Nano) Dual Standby
- microSD card support
- 2525mAh battery
- Network Bands:
- 2G GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA: Bands 1/2/4/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100MHz)
- 4G FDD-LTE: Bands 1/2/4/5/7/8
Donate with PayPal to s7yler
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM