- Title: Root+Xposed+Stagefright fixed
- Listed: 09/25/2016 12:25 am
- ROM Version: 2015-11-02, update v6
You must be logged for ROM download.
4770 total views, 11 today
9 Total favorites
153 Total downloads
This ROM is based on the Kingzone N5 ROM 2015-11-02.
Changes vs original 2015-11-02 ROM:
- Rooted (regular su) + SuperSU 2.76 system app
- replaced Launcher3 (adware) with Nova Launcher
- removed "batcloud" trojan in Settings.apk (big thanks to bellzebu)
- Xposed framework v86 installed + Xposed installer system app
- fixes for all known Stagefright issues (as of July 2016)
- internal 8GB SD card working (from stock ROM 2015-08-19)
- Google Services and Google Play Store updated
- replaced stock recovery with TWRP
- use auto-updating "Android System Webview" (browser engine) from Play Store (big thanks to bellzebu)
v6 – removed trojan in Settings.apk
– use auto-updating "Android System Webview" (browser engine) from Play Store
– added current "Android system webview" apk as system app
– added boot.img (kernel) from 2015-08-19 ROM to prevent battery drain
– updated Google Play Services (9.6.83) and Play Store (6.9.21)
- Requirement: One of these ROMs must currently be installed:
– Original Kingzone ROM 2015-11-02
– one of my (these) ROMs: v3, v4, v5
- Flash this ROM with SP Flash Tool (use google if you don't know how to do this)
Use "Download only" mode. DO NOT USE "FORMAT" MODE.
When flashing has finished, unplug phone and turn it on.
- When updating from my v4 or older or ROM 2015-08-19, also flash boot and lk partitions from original 2015-11-02 ROM.
- The first boot takes a while, depending on the apps you have installed.
Is is normal that the phone hangs for a minute at the Kingzone boot logo and
then 15-30 minutes on the "KINGZONE" boot text, depending on the apps you have installed.
Keep the phone attached to a charger, so that it doesn't run down the battery.
In case the lock screen does not come up after 90 minutes, shortly remove
the battery and restart the phone.
- Internal SD card: When you had 2015-11-02 ROM running, your internal 8GB SD card was gone.
After flashing this ROM, it takes a few reboots and/or hours until the intSD comes back all by itself.
SuperSU is from here (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46), manually installed, then auto-updated:
Stagefright fixes are from here (taken from Jiayu S3 and Doogee X5 Pro):
Xposed is from here (xposed-v86-sdk22-arm), manually installed:
Google updates, Android System webview and Nova Launcher are from Play Store.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM