- Title: P4000 Custom Recovery CWM
- Listed: 10/30/2015 1:23 pm
- ROM Version: CWM Recovery
You must be logged for ROM download.
2546 total views, 1 today
1. Make sure that your computer installed a driver
2. Flash tool (SP flash tool recommended, download link:https://mega.co.nz/#!BkBggLpa!uwmLfEOTC7_yNNNmJlWiJ_VN-tmzit7Ul4Y_zXiOIKc )
1. Download the file from link. you're going to save to somewhere you can remember it, for this tutorial, I'm going to use my desktop.
2. Unzip the file that you have downloaded just now.
3. Cope zipe file named "superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip" to your SD card and then turn off the phone.
4. Open flash tool, Click "scatter-loading" and choose the file named "p4000-recovery" which you have just saved in your computer.
5.Click download and then connect your phone with computer.
6. When you see a picture as below that means you have installed the third party recovery successfully.
7. Turn off your phone, press "power" + "VOL +" to enter recovery mode. ("VOL +" to choose, "power" to confirm)
8. Choose "install zip" by pressing "VOL -" ,
9.Go to "choosezip from /sdcard"
10. Choose "superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip" , press "power" key to confirm.
11. Choose "yes-install superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip", press "power" key to confirm.
12. Congratulations!!! You have finished the whole process, now enjoy.
Donate with PayPal to megthebest
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM