The problem with Lcd and Camera drivers will never be a problem.
First in the world I solved the problem.
You only need to know before installing what is the combination of Lcd driver – Camera of your mobile phone. Know that during the setup wizard, the installer will ask you what is your driver combination.
Links to everything that is required for proper installation can be found in the following paragraphs.
Features of the Pandora Plus Hike Rom
This is not a Hike-style Rom … this is a real port of the Hike 818! The ROM is very beautiful, but many of the original applications in Chinese have been eliminated.
I adopted a kernel, modified by me to make the ROM even more powerful.
The ROM is multilingual, and is a western edition of this Chinese Rom.
Follows a list of the main features of the Pandora Plus Hike Rom:
* Kernel 4.2.2 (boot.img) new and modified with real support init.d
* Zipalign at every boot
* Sqlite optimization at every boot
* Very smooth, with no lag
* Absolutely full app in the system, but have been eliminated all the Chinese applications.
* Extremely stable
* Gapps already installed
* Optimized to the maximum
* Original Boot Animation
* New Logo initial
* Build.prop optimized
* Gps.conf optimized
* Scripts and Tweaks listed in the following section
Scripts & Tweaks
After careful selection and long and patient work, in order to adapt to this device and delete all the conflicts I could insert different and will list only the main ones:
* Adrenaline Engine
* Loopy Smothness
* Geeky Engine
* CosmisTweak LightSpeed
Introduction to the installation
of the Pandora Plus Hike Rom
Before installing the Rom you need to make a backup of your device in case something goes wrong. Do it with MTKDroidTools flashabile with FlashTool.
Those who have already installed the recovery Cwm they can make a second directly from recovery.
For the first, here is a guide to the procedure of backup, for the latest version of MTKDroidTools and drivers necessary for the proper use of the application Backup with MtkDroidTool
Just this already, but if you want here is the guide for the second procedure to install the modified recovery Cwm How to install Cwm recovery
Installing the Pandora Plus Hike Rom
Before installing the Rom is necessary that you know what version of drivers Lcd and Camera is on your device, because the installation with incompatible drivers would inevitably lead the phone to the brick. During the installation process, my Touch Installer you will propose different combinations of drivers Lcd and Camera. Simply indicate which is the your, and the installer will continue its task.
If you do not know what is the drivers combination of your device, you can check it through this easy steps:
* Open the numeric keypad of the phone (as if you have to dial a phone number)
* Enter the combination * # * # 116 # * # *
* A window will open which among the many things listed, will also present the version of your Camera and Lcd drivers.
If this procedure does not work (does not work on all versions of this device) then you just enter in "Factory Mode":
* Turn off your phone
* Holding down the volume down button (be careful! Volume -), press the power
* As soon as the phone is starting, you can leave the power button whilst continuing to hold down the volume button -
* It will open a window with the words "factory mode" followed by one with various items
* You can leave the volume button
* Now the volume button will need for scroll through the menu items
* Go to "version" and enter by pressing the home button (middle bottom)
* Now between the various items that appear on the screen there will also be those of your Camera and LCD drivers (if you do not see scroll with the volume key that are below)
* Note the type of Lcd drivers and the type of Camera Subsense driver
Now we are ready to install the Pandora Plus Hike Rom
You may have already downloaded the zip file from the link above and copied the zip file in SD card. Restart your device in Cwm recovery and make a backup of your device.
Then always from Cwm perform a full wipe: -> Wipe data / factory reset
-> Wipe cache partition
-> Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
-> Advanced -> Wipe Battery Stats
-> Mounts and storage -> format system
-> Mounts and storage -> format EMMC
to make sure you have no problems!
You are ready to install the Pandora Plus Hike Rom from Cwm with the usual: -> Install zip from sdcard.
Will start the installation process with the touch controls. Be guided by the Touch Installer and when will be asked what is yours drivers combination, simply indicate which is the your from those listed, and the installer will complete the installation.
At the end of this at the request of the installer confirm that you want to reboot into CWM recovery and from here again:
-> Wipe cache partition
-> Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
Reboot. Upon reboot follow the wizard to set up the language and the basic settings of the phone and then run a new reboot (there are some services that to start, needs a second reboot). And now enjoy!!
N.B. If after installation you notice that the signal of the sim is poor or absent it means that you have to put a different baseband. Simply install one of these patches, prepared by the user freedgt. They are. Zip file to install via cwm recovery. It is a procedure for a few seconds. It is not possible to know first what is the best for vs device, in the worst case you'll have to try them all, and take what will seem to respond better to the radio signal in your area, and your operator. Here are the links: