- Title: [PATCH] StageFright [LP 5.1] [MT6752]
- Listed: 10/08/2015 3:56 pm
- ROM Version: 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
3676 total views, 1 today
Confirmed working on the following MT6752 SoC Devices
- Jiayu S3
- iOcean Rock MT6752
- ZOPO ZP920
- Lenovo K3 Note
- Ulefone BT2
- Elephone P7000
Which stagefright bugs are patched by this ?
ALL the present StageFright known bugs are patched
How can i check If im vulnerable ?
Download the Stagefright Detector by: Zimperium INC
–> Play Store
After Patching, should be like this:
How to install?
- Make a backup first (just in case) …
- You'll need a custom recovery for LP (TWRP / CWM , etc)
- Just flash the JiayuS3_Stagefright_LP5.1_fix_v3.zip
For other devices that don't use the mmcblk0p17 as /system partition:
The flash may fail, if that's your case, simply extract all the files, and push via adb to your device.
This was (of course ) compiled from source …
- Fix Video dec / enc issues
- Fix: Other small issues related to MTK's OMX
- Youtube Videos Decoding, now working
- MxPlayer / VLC , etc will decode videos (SW only), HW is still Broken
- Initial build
Iam not a developer!
- Zimperium for finding the exploits
- CyanogenMod, for providing the commits
Superdragonpt for compiling it
- DerTeufel1980 & Jiayu Deutschland, for all the help
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM