- Title: Philips S309
- Listed: 04/22/2016 1:37 pm
- ROM Version: Philips s309 1531 V02 RO (Android 4.4.2)
You must be logged for ROM download.
1306 total views, 2 today
1 Total favorites
355 Total downloads
This is full firmware for Philips S309 Single Sim (MT6572 processor), 4 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM, Romanian version of the phone (hardware CTS309/NBOECPRO, software version Philips_s309_1531_V02_RO). I don't know if it will work on the phones released in Russia, China, India, Vietnam, etc. Although unlikely, they <could> have different hardware – only Philips knows. The ROM is full backup, except for NVRAM file which I can't share because it has my IMEI inside.
If this ROM saves your phone and you formatted the NVRAM partition (and the phone has no network or no IMEI), restore it afterwards with the included SN_Write_Tool.
It is not rooted. To root, use kingo root 22.214.171.1240. I tried with other versions and it didn't work.
Do not use if you have 8 GB ROM memory or a different phone version! Don't flash your phone if it is working. If you still want to flash a working phone, back it up first completely (see instructions on Youtube). YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Run Flash_tool.exe in ToolsSP_Flash_Tool_exe… folder. Go to download tab
- Select scatter loading and open MT6572_Android_scatter.txt from Firmware folder
- Deselect Preloader and NVRAM checkboxes in the table. (You can select the Preloader and flash it back only if the phones still doesn't start after the update, just enable it afterwards and try again)
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrading, "Firmware upgrade"
- Turn off the phone, remove the battery, disconnect USB cable if connected
- Press the Download button, connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable then insert battery back. A red progress bar must appear, then wait until a green circle appears on screen. If the red progressbar doesn't appear, pull battery and cable and try this step again.
- After green circle appears, you can now disconnect your phone and turn it on. Do not interrupt the flashing process!
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM