- Title: Phoenix ROM 3 (FIXED)
- Listed: 01/25/2016 11:49 am
- ROM Version: AOSP 5.1.1
You must be logged for ROM download.
5762 total views, 1 today
7 Total favorites
I was about to retire from ROM porting but the user support for the Phoenix ROM is still large so I guess I can't stop yet. So now, I bring you Phoenix ROM 3.
This is an Android 5.1.1 ROM port for the Lenovo K3 Note. Phoenix ROM will always be as close to AOSP and as close to the base ROM as possible. You will not find any additional tweaks for this ROM because the ROM is stable and fast as it is. You may still
Base ROM is the Jiayu S3 5.1.1 (RC4) ROM developed by superdragonpt and DerTeufel1980 of the XDA Forums and Jiayu.de forums.
Major changes on Phoenix ROM 3 (RC4) since Phoenix ROM Update 2 (RC2):
- Google security fixes / patch level 2016-01-01
- Browser address bar fixed
- New Root Implementation. No more need for SuperSU. You may change the Root options in Settings->Developer Options->Root Access. To enable Developer Options, Go to Settings->About Phone and tap Build Number a couple of times until developer options appear.
- Other improvements and fixes
Some Issues some users may want to know:
- FM Radio still force closes upon exit, and when choosing channel list.
- Still no double-tap to wake support. If you want this feature, install Xposed Framework and use a module for double-tap to wake.
- Still no LED Notification support. I asked around how to get it to work but there are no replies. There are workarounds out there like Light Flow App and others.
Important Note to Porters:
- If you want to make Phoenix ROM 3 as your base rom, you are free to do so just don't forget to give credits.
If you like the work done by the developers, please do visit the links, thank them, and if you could, donate to them:
superdragonpt XDA profile:
DerTeufel1980 XDA profile:
superdragonpt Paypal link for donation:
DerTeufel1980 Paypal link for donation:
This ROM was ported by Miyer Bernabe. If this ROM worked for your Lenovo K3 Note and/or Lenovo A7000 Plus and like it, you may want to send him something too for his porting efforts:
Other Credits go to:
imageconstructor for his Phenix
Lowe Christian G. Beltran for the Phoenix ROM Logo
*** Other notes:
– Xposed Framework is supported
Donate with PayPal to PorkchopMiyer
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM