- Title: Pure Samsung Galaxy S5
- Listed: 04/14/2015 2:54 pm
- ROM Version: 4.4
You must be logged for ROM download.
2760 total views, 1 today
2 Total favorites
Heyaa, This is my 1st port rom. I actually don’t know how it is. But I tried my best to make it more awesome and bugless.
‘SAMSUNG GALAXY PURE S5’
2. S pen
3. S Note
4. S planner
5. S Memo
7. Multi window
8. Xposed installer
9. Camera upgraded t 12 MP
10. Air command
11. Air gestures
12. Pure s5 Lockscreen
13. Gps Working
14. Otg Working
15. Android 4.4 Kitkat
16. Swipe to call, swipe to message
17. Optimized RAM
18. S5 icons
19. Android L Calculator
20. Viper Audio Effects. ( Dolby Link Below)
21. Cards Like Task Manager
And many many more.. J
1. Dialer ( FIXED)
2. Cannot disable/enable MultiWindow From Quick-tiles, but can be done in the settings. (NOT FIXED)
3. Air gesture not working in gallery.
HOW TO FIX DIALER Manually-
1. Open file manager, open sd card. You will see a folder named ‘APK’ (As included in the ROM). Open the folder it has some apps. Install SuperSU and Xposed installer apk .
2. Now open xposed installer and go to modules, enable App settings there. Then go to framework in XPosed installer and click on Install/Update and reboot the device.
3. After reboot open app setting in the drawer. Search Phone in the search box . open phone in the list and Set DPI – 265 , fullscreen-force , then scroll down u will see permissions button, click on it and enable all permissions by selecting it. Click on OK and then click on save button ( Top Right).
4. Then search For ‘contacts’ in app settings and open it. Then repeat step no.3 with the contacts apk.
5. Congo J. The dialer has been fixed.
Difficult to understand?? take a video tutorial J
$$ https://youtu.be/jTIHz8qzOp0 $$
Feeling Lazy to this?? . In the end of post there is a TWRP restoration file. download it and place the TWRp folder as it is to your sd card/ internal storage . go to recovery mode and restore the the file without wiping anything. Everything will be fixed in your ROM
*NOTE- Don’t click on install in recovery mode. Click on Restore and select the file. Don’t wipe anything in the rom also.
– the file is only for TWRP users. So it is recommended to have TWRP recovery so that u can restore the file. As it have many tweaks and bug fixes.
- Don’t delete any folder in the TWRp folder provided by here. Place it as it is. J
# How TO flash ROM (TWRP-Recommended) -Download ROM and put it in External SD
-Start TWRP/CWM Recovery Mode.
-Take full backup in recovery
-Wipe data or factory reset.
-Wipe cache partition.
-Wipe Dalvike Cache
# How To Restore the TWRP restoration File-
1. Flash the rom using above steps.
2. Download the TWRP restoration.rar file and extract and place the folder in sd card/internal storage.
3. Open the recovery mode and click on restore
4. Select the restoration file and swipe to restore
5. Click on reboot device.
6. When phone on, open xposed installer , click on framework and then click on Installl/Update and reboot. (MUST DO THIS STEP)
7. Now enjoy the rom J
# How To Flash Dolby-
1. Download dolby.zip and place it in Internal/external storage
2. Open recovery mode
3. Dont wipe anything and click on install.
4. Select dolby.zip and swipe to flash
5. Again don’t wipe anything and click on reboot J dolby will b installed J
Q- phone doesn’t asking for root permissions and giving root permissions automatically
Ans- Install SUperSU apk from . sdcard/apk folder ( TWRP users Restore the file all problems will b solverd)
Q- Statusbar hides everytime when open a full screen app.
Ans- Install Smart statusbar pro from sdcard/apk. Then when u swipe your finger over the top. The status bar appears like appears in Samsung Devices. (TWRP users restore the file only)
Q- Camera is showing 5MP instead of 12 MP.
Ans- open camera, camera settings, selectpreview size to ‘ Standard 4:3’ then open picture size and click on 12 MP.
Q- can I install dolby as if there is viper already in my phone??
Ans- yes you can flash dolby from below link. If you want to use dolby then don’t give root permissions to viper. That’s it . both the apps in a phone doesn’t cause any misbehaving. If u feel something annoying then go to settings>apps> scroll to all > search for viper > open and disable it J
Q- Low Volume in phone
Ans- Go to settings, open general tab and click open engineering tool there. Scroll to hardware and click on audio.
Set the max volume to 145 in Normal mode, headset Mode, Loudspeaker Mode
Q- How to enable Air-Command.
Ans- Hold the Capacitive menu button ( Left button on phone screen) of phone for 3 Seconds. that’s it.
Q- How to enable/disable Multiwindow. It is not working from quicktiles.
Ans- As I mentioned above. It is a bug and you have to go to settings to disable/enable it
(only for people who restored the TWRP file)
Q- How to disable or change lock screen animation.
Ans- Open screenoff animation app and change/disble the animation
Q- How to change/disable Ticker notification, toast notification, listview animation
Ans- open Xuimod and do change according to ur wish.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM